Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I would not want to punish the innocents

I feel the same way. I would but who the hell other then my lovely gf is sick enough to want to see that?!?
  • TonyMJ84
    TonyMJ84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would but for my wife only.
  • PhattphlabbieAquarian
    Options
    I've read responses here and in other threads with topics that involved or touched on nudity. I probably shouldn't be surprised and yet am surprised at attitudes about nudity. Some folks are absolutely paranoid about seeing others or being seen.....nude. I understand having issues concerning the appearance of your body and it's attractiveness to others. It's unfortunate that some people are not comfortable in their own skin, regardless of the condition of their body.

I find it unfortunate that some people are paranoid about seeing another live human being in the nude. And men, I'm a male by the way, being so concerned that another man who may or may not be gay would see you nude. I can only find humor in this paranoia. So what!!!!

A benefit of being nude is becoming comfortable in your own skin and accepting your body for what it is. If leads you to deciding to improve the condition your body is in, so much the better.

There is nothing wrong with being nude. The only thing that may be wrong is what you're doing when and where you are nude.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nope i hate seeing myself nude.

Guess we will just have to settle for looking down your shirt. :love: :love: :love:

LOL.. I guess so.

Of course it is a woman's right to change her mind. :wink: :flowerforyou:

No one wants to see this girl nude.

You obviously haven't met men before.......
  • alibab36
    alibab36 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes if it was tastefully done
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm in the minority. While I do like myself naked, I wouldn't.

Unless maybe I was paid with a lifetime supply of awesome cheeses...
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Yep, already have. :bigsmile: :wink:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I pose nude in the mirror every morning.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I just send all my nudes to my FL.

I keep waiting and waiting.

ME TOOO!!!! :sad:
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Same....and then I wonder why in the hell the man friend likes seeing it :laugh:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Reminds me can you open the blinds just a tad more. Thanks.
  • rbrown2007
    rbrown2007 Posts: 62
    Options
    Yep!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I've already done it :wink:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate that some people are not comfortable in their own skin, regardless of the condition of their body.

I find it unfortunate that some people are paranoid about seeing another live human being in the nude.

There is nothing wrong with being nude.

^^^^:heart: TYVM for this:heart: ^^^^.

Body shame and fear of nakedness ARE NOT NATURAL STATES. These things are inculcated by systems (religious, political, whatev whatev whatev) meant to control and oppress. If you buy into it, you buy into it--but you don't have to. It's just a mental state that can be changed.

In other parts of the world men and women get naked together all the time to sauna or swim, etc., and it's nbd because no one ever taught these ppl it *is* a bd (because it isn't). It just doesn't occur to them to worry about being judged, or to be afraid of accidentally clapping eyes on some other dude's weiner.

When I was living in GA I had the very special opportunity to spend a lot of time on the beach with a group of close friends. During the summer of '99 there were 6-8 of us that would get together regularly to skinny dip at night. Then we'd hang out around the fire in the buff. It was glorious.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Maybe depends on the purpose of it.
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    As long as I could guarantee my family members would not see it, absolutely!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    All but one of my nudes/semi-nudes have been taken without my consent. That's the only way to get one.
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    depends who was asking ;)
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Yup.
  • jasonnoack
    jasonnoack Posts: 7
    Options
    Yup no issue with that at all