Confessions

Options

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I had a wet burrito and I know I should not have. also some ice cream bars. Now to work up the courage to log the blasted things.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

WEDNESDAY
    Mark West - Pinot Noir (Vintage 2008), 14.38 oz
    Rice - Brown
    Straits - Vanilla Creme Brulee,
    Indian Samosa
    Porto Morgado - Port Wine
    Tuna Sashimi
    Crispy Calamari

THURSDAY
    Kfc - Biscuit
    Kfc - Chicken Breast
    Chicken - Kfc Thigh
    Kfc - Coleslaw
    Honey, 1 tbsp

All logged.
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had 2 finger scoops of puff marshmallow spread...and I didn't log it!

I confess. My mind....ugh. It wonders.

I shall not comment further.

why not? haha

I don't use my fingers but did indulge in peanut butter and a large spoon. guestimating 4-5 tablespoons.
  • alloy1028
    alloy1028 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ate a healthy sushi dinner with friends...but topped it off with 1400 calories worth of sake! (Oh, the hangover.)
  • fretless1965
    fretless1965 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll confess what I'm about to do.

In just a few minutes I'm going to make my own recipe spaghetti sauce.

I won't bore you with all the details, but the sauce contains one whole pound of Italian sausage.

I'm sure if there was need, you could use this sauce for plaster repair. Epic.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i only worked out 8 minutes yesterday but was under caleries..............................
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I just had chinese for supper. NEED I SAY MORE?!:devil:

Ditto - I'm putting it down to a very stressful day due to a meeting at the hospital to talk about my daughters assessment for autism.
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When I cut and served chocolate cake for my kids yesterday night, I got chocolate frosting on my fingers. I licked the knife and my fingers clean...:tongue:
  • deemar54
    deemar54 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    today i ate 2 1/2 squares of lindt dark chocolate with sea salt and two caramel apple werther's candies.. i didn't log them, and i dont plan on it. shh!
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ah! So happy to have found this thread right now... am currently feeling pretty "blah" because I ate 800 calories worth of popcorn today. POPCORN. Do you know how much popcorn you have to eat to get it up to 800 calories? It was "sweet and spicy" popcorn... but still.

I should have just had an enormous bowl of ice cream. Then it at least would have been worth it ;)
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'll confess that I went to the Melting Pot today. Not that I forbid myself indulgences, but I usually work them into my plan in advance. I would have had a much lighter breakfast and lunch, but going out happened spontaneously. I logged it all, and even though there's no way to salvage my calories today, I'll be sure to do some extra exercise this weekend. My stomach definitely told me when I was on the verge of eating too much, so I actually left some dessert. A small victory.
  • kmanzullo
    kmanzullo Posts: 3
    Options
    I was supposed to still be doing damage control after last weekend but today I had Arby's... a French dip and swiss sandwich and medium curly fries. That set me a little over my planned calories and then I ate some peanut butter out of the jar and some Wheat Thins because I was stressed about summer classes, at least that's what I'm saying to make myself feel better.
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i eat a chocolate chip cookie, the other day i ate a small vanilla cone..when ever i eat those high calorie/sugar foods i feel guilty.
  • skjsbp
    skjsbp Posts: 8
    Options
    Let's see... I'll share some of the worst (food) things I have done so far this year:

-Made pancakes late at night with added hot chocolate powder to satisfy chocolate cravings, realized I didn't need (or want) them and threw them out, then ate them out of the garbage for the next two days.

-Made boxed red velvet cake that turned out too oily and gross (I'm not a great baker and I don't even like red velvet), still ate about 1/4 of the cake that night and another 1/4 the next morning, and poured water all over it so I wouldn't be tempted anymore. ...I was still tempted, but thankfully it tasted pretty nasty all waterlogged...

-Found a doughnut my brother had left in the living room (it was all covered in ants), brushed the ants off, and ate it. That was just yesterday. But at least it seems that I have been able to stop completely falling apart after eating one unhealthy thing. Just a month ago it was either all healthy, pretty restricted eating and if I slipped up I would eat pretty much all the unhealthy foods I could find until my stomach hurt. For example, I can down a whole box of cereal in half an hour if I really lose it. Now I feel like I'm in a pretty good spot if I let myself have a few treats and exercise more. :)

I have some serious self-control problems that I'm trying to work out...
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    I was making a two hour drive on I-4- Enough to make you drink in the car. Got starving hungry and stopped at five guys! Had been doing well but I did log it and now am waiting for the judgey comments! Oh well. another day!
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    Two large slices of glazed coffee cake with fruit filling and a couple of rich Mexican peanut butter candies. I should have logged it, but I was already an emotional wreck over the thing that caused me to binge in the first place and decided just this once to cut myself a break. It might not sound like much, but to me it's far too much of a backslide.

I'll be paying on weigh-in day, I'm sure! And then I'll pick myself up and get right back on the treadmill.
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Two days ago I was doing fine. It was the evening and I had eaten all I had planned for the day and felt fine. Was feeling good about myself and not deprived. Out of the blue, I decided I wanted something else. I had been too far under my calorie goal for the past week and so I did not try to fight this feeling that I wanted to eat more. I made a salad. Ok fine. I made a sandwich. Ok fine. I ate a cup of indian beans I had made...ok...then...over the next hour or so I ate EIGHT pieces of toast with "i can't believe its not butter" and honey on them. WTF? It was odd. I did log it and it was ugly. I was tempted to try to make up for it the next day but I didn't, I just forgot about it. I hope this was due to not having eaten enough the week prior and will not be a regular occurrence.
  • art3mislecter
    art3mislecter Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I feel better knowing that other people eat this crap too :) I had a whole 12 oz. bottle of Mt Dew Throwback today-- which is bad for two reasons. A) It's full of sugar and empty calories, and B) The caffeine triggers my migraines. *sigh *
  • Symphony2010
    Symphony2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do this too
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I had cheesecake for breakfast.

2 days in a row...