Is there anything you cannot/will not cut out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• twestla70
    twestla70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wine - I have significantly reduced my intake - but find myself walking the dog alot more to allow for a glass or two on the weekend. The pup is very happy to facilitate my habit. :laugh:

isnt it known that a glass of red wine a night is good for you?? I thought I read that somewhere... I dont drink everynight but I want to say red wine has something in it that is known to benefit us...

mmm....... smoking was good for you once. its not always good to trust scientific studies published by the industries that produce products.

so maybe. but maybe not. :)

Agreed - I quit smoking the end of January, so I have to have one vice....wine it is! In moderation of course (mmm...as she sips on her last glass - earned calories as a result of Kettlebell workout and dog walk, GUILT free) G'night all. Stay healthy!
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sushi rolls
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and pizza.. :)
  • themeIcanbe
    themeIcanbe Posts: 23
    Options
    :drinker: Red Wine!!
  • imshr3dded
    imshr3dded Posts: 33
    Options
    milk. i love milk
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    Options
    Coffee with non-sugar creamer. I will NOT, CANNOT live without my coffee. I have 2 young kids and depend on it!
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    Chocolate
    Coffee
    Beer
    Bacon wrapped jalapenos w/ cheese mine are killer good
    All of these are only in moderation of course
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    i got nothin'

if i want something i eat it. :smile:
  • tamaraPrattHall
    Options
    I refuse to cut out Publix Cake and McDonalds Sweet Tea. But of course, as with everything else, I eat it in moderation.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    i got nothin'

I am going to give myself another aneurysm by doing this.......but ^^this. :tongue:
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Pasta and bread. Keto? Fuggitaboutit!
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    i got nothin'

I am going to give myself another aneurysm by doing this.......but ^^this. :tongue:

:drinker:
  • BackToFree
    BackToFree Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't cut anything out, and doubt I will. If I want a cupcake once a week, why not? If I want a couple of squares of chocolate every night, or some crackers and cheese, I'll have it. Same with crisps/chips, pizza, brownies, ice cream, coffee etc. I'm not afraid to eat the things I enjoy.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned, as long as I stay within my daily calorie numbers....everything is fair game!

On special occasions...I'll sometimes allow myself to go over calories (not often, perhaps once a month or less).
  • casie8
    casie8 Posts: 17
    Options
    I haven't really cut much out because I don't want cravings, I just eat in moderation, never been much of a soda person, but I do drink beer and wine that I try to log in when I remember, but I can't cut out beer and Chinese food (which I would like to know some healthy options)
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    chocolate, macaroni & cheese, sweet potato fries.
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Haribo Gummi Bears its just like the kids say cause they are the fruitiest and the yummiest. lol
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Yea, I'm not planning to cut anything out ~ I believe anything is okay in moderation.
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Beer and ice-cream. Every day. :drinker:
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am in a committed relation shop with chocolate, and if I dump him, he will be hurt.