Easy at home 46 minute walk (leslie Sansone)

Options

Replies

• amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, will try this.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I did 6 miles today with that. Mile 2 6 times over cause it's by far the most intense one out of the 5 miles. Hardly easy & that's coming from someone who runs 10km a day. Don't rely on it to be the only thing you do though. I do mine with 3kg hand weights in each hand & 2kg leg ones on each leg.

Today I got over 530 cals just for that.
  • stark71
    stark71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just finished 4 mile walk and absolutely loved it. Thank you all again for posting about it. Where about in Italy are you Paul? I am originally from Sicily :-)
  • paulbear75
    paulbear75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ciao Stark

I'm located in Cesena, Northeast part of Italy near Bologna and Rimini. I've never been to Sicily but it's on the top of my list. I know the food there is the delicious :) Ciao Stark
  • PNOD
    PNOD Posts: 35
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Just did this because it was too hot out to walk today and it was great. I feel great.
  • stark71
    stark71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was born in America but moved to Sicily when I was very young and lived there till 2 years ago. Ciao Paul
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I enjoy her workouts, but I have to mute the volume. She drives me NUTS :bigsmile:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I enjoy her workouts, but I have to mute the volume. She drives me NUTS :bigsmile:

There are several DVDs with a music only option .... 3 Mile Slim & Sleek, Power Walk with Friends, and Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles are some of them.

Sometimes I mute the sound and just listen to my MP3 player .... songs should be around 140 beats per minute.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I'm going to have to put mile 2 only up on Youtube I think. Do that 6 times in a row & trust me you will love it. ONLY mile 2, with hand & leg weights. You will burn upwards of 550 calories (if you go hard at it) and it will take just on 70 mins total. But you will feel so damn great after it.
  • paulbear75
    Options
    Pinkray I will def give that one a try. Is that the mile 2 video from the 5 mile leslie sansone walk?
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    Pinkray I will def give that one a try. Is that the mile 2 video from the 5 mile leslie sansone walk?

The 5 mile video, but only the 2nd mile. I skip mile 1, 3,4 & 5. The free long one from YouTube. I edited the video so I only have mile 2 & just put it on repeat & do it 6 times. Takes me about 70-80 mins depending on who interrupts me.
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi
    i do the leslie 2 mile work everyday and i love her to bits i can fit it in around my work and i feel so full of energy afterwards plus im losing the pounds will always stay with her dvds
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    have bookmarked it - great for wet days or winter
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I'm uploading my 2nd mile edit to Youtube, I'll post the link here when it's done.
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone! I think the one I do is a 3 mile walk. I actually get qite sweaty and energized, which I didn't believe a mere "walk" could do until I tried it. Yes, I am very happy with Leslie :flowerforyou:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    http://youtu.be/9fhGXc6W-FI

that's what I do 6 times in a row. works out to 10km/6 miles. It's the better mile out of it.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    thanks i just finished doing the 1 mile video with her
  • paulbear75
    Options
    I agree the 2nd mile kicks my butt, thanks for uploading mile 2 :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I agree the 2nd mile kicks my butt, thanks for uploading mile 2 :)

I know right. I love it heaps. It was so hard for me to stop, then find the spot each time in the 5 mile video, so I did it myself & edited just that mile.

I only managed it 2 times today cause I am not feeling so great, so I went outside & did sprints instead. But this one really does kick *kitten*.