Options

Replies

• ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    anywhere frum 15-17. but sometimez 11...ffs -________-
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Early 20s, I guess. I was trying to get work as an extra for some film projects that are happening around here and any time I applied for a role that was my age (28) I was told "Sorry, you look too young"... ho hum. I'm not too sad about it.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm 38 and get 28 alot ...i'll take it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, but nobody ever believes that. Mostly get told I look 18 at a push. Hopefully something I carry with me as I get older.
  • OMGitsaLisa
    OMGitsaLisa Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm going to be 30 next month and I'm pretty sure I look it (the heavier I got, the older I looked) which is why I was so gobsmacked when I answered the door the other day and some guy asked if my mother or father were home because he needed to speak with the owner... I used to get mistaken for way younger when I was thinner, though. Once I got asked out by a 16 year old when I was 25 'cause he thought I was his age and I thought he was around 20 (obviously I didn't go when we realized the mistake.) I don't miss those days.
  • Dubble81
    Dubble81 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm 31 and I can pass for early 20's
  • bristarn90
    bristarn90 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 22 but everyone seems to think I look like i'm 18. =/ Not really what I want to hear. I don't want to look younger until i'm like in my 30's.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and people are shocked about that, been told I've looked as young as 16, but that depends on if I'm wearing makeup, how my hair is, most people think I'm in my early 20's.
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, but I get 30's all the time. :)
  • holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    People tend to think I'm somewhere between 14 and 16. I'm 19. I suppose I'll be happy about this in about ten years hahah.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    My students are always shocked when they ask how old I am and I say "almost 28." The consensus among them is that I look like a teenager (which might just be them sucking up to me.) I thought at first that it was just because they are a bad judge of age in general, so I asked one of my guy friends and he agreed.

*shrug* Hey, I'll take it.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    They are usually surprised that I have a 30 year old daughter and three grandchildren.

I never ask how old I look. I don't want to know.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 (will be 34 next month) and most people think I am in my mid to late 20's. :happy:

When I was 18 and going to college people thought I was 12 or 13. When I was a first year teacher, people thought I was still a high school student. (NOT something you want to hear after completing four years of college!) Everyone kept telling me I would appreciate my youthful looks when I got older. Now that I am in my 30s and people think I am still in my 20s? Two thumbs up! I want to find all those people who told me that years ago that and thank them for saying that and tell them that they were right!
  • lissamia4
    lissamia4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 but people think I'm 16 or 17 years old.
    Get really dirty looks when I'm walking with my 5 year old daughter who looks like she 6 because she is so tall.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm 41... people think early 30s.. Fat people tend to look younger in the face.. I expect as my face deflates I'll look more my age.. I hope not OLDER than my age.. yikes!
  • rob32768
    rob32768 Posts: 505
    Options
    43 most folks guess 35-40 but I assume they are being polite
  • youngernextyear1207
    Options
    I am 58. The other day someone guessed I was 45.
  • lissamia4
    lissamia4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    43 most folks guess 35-40 but I assume they are being polite
    I really thought you were in your 30s
  • kaitie23
    kaitie23 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 27. Most think I am 21.
  • LuisZ81
    LuisZ81 Posts: 77 Member
    Options