Why do girls like to show their boyfriends off?

Options

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I make women pay to show me off. I have yet to earn a dollar doing this though.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I want all them b#tches to know what I've got.

hot
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Mocha is a real word. A tasty tasty word.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i got it easy: mine shows himself off singing/playing @ open mics. all i gotta do is be there and point and grin. :heart: it!
    :blushing:
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Why is it when I am dating a girl, they always want me to meet their friends and family? Is it a mocha thing?

Girls who need to do this are insecure and desperate to get you so involved with their lives that you feel like you cant get out. . It's one thing to meet the family and friends, but all in due time. Your second date should not be at her parents house.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    macha isn't a real word

I believe you are correct. However, "mocha" is.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I think it is partly to show off the boyfriend, but also to seek approval from their friends and family. It's asking if they think he is an okay guy or does he have some d bag tendencies that I am overlooking because the relationship is new. My friends always make me judge their boyfriends, but never listen when I tell them what I really think.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    If I were to "show off" a guy, it would be because I think he's a wonderful person who my friends and family deserve to have in their lives. The reverse is true, too; I love my family and they mean a lot to me, so I'd want all my important people to know and respect each other.

Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky...and I don't like "showing off."
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm the total opposite - my boyfriend and I got in a fight when we first started dating. His feelings were hurt that I didn't rush to introduce him to my friends/family. Guess I'm private like that - would rather keep my friends & family to myself until I know it's serious :)
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Men can generally compartmentalize better than women. You're my woman, that's my family, these are my friends. Women want you involved.

^This. It's how we multitask and make time for everyone.
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend has met my entire family.....except for my wife.

^rofl
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Duh. Penis envy.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Are you saying I should or shouldn't tell him about the webcam then? I'm confused.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    Because I am proud of my man. I don't "show him off" pre se but I love introducing him to people as he's bright, funny makes me happy and as a bonus very good looking. He's taught me so much and introduced me to alot of new things (running, archery, new foods etc) It's not a vanity thing, more like a "I finally found a well rounded, smart gentleman who doesn't abuse me" kinda thing :P
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Newsflash: No one wants your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife despite your grandest delusions. You're welcome.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I only get to see my girlfriend on the web cam. She is a pricy date. What would be the best way for her to show me off?
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    here is my husband
    <----
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Newsflash: No one wants your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife despite your grandest delusions. You're welcome.

This is not true.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    they are proud of landing such a catch! you should be happy :D
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

This is not true. I assume that there are at least two people who would want me.