Why do girls like to show their boyfriends off?

Options

Replies

• wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    Its kind of like when you get a new puppy, ya know? "See, Girls, isn't he just the cutest? And I've almost got him house broken." :laugh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    This topic is divisive.

I show my girls off all the time.

ISWYDT!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    wouldnt it be funny if tha girl ur showing ur bf off to, ends up sleepin wit him? :laugh: :laugh:

Not really.
    Yeah, that'd be pretty ****ed up
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I mark my territory instead.

Here are a few ways to discreetly mark your territory ladies.
    * lipstick kiss where he won't notice
    * spray his clothes with your perfume
    * hickeys, he can't rub that off mwahahaaha
    * tattoo your name on his @$$
    * branding is also a sure option.

:bigsmile:
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    nope nope...he stays in my dungeon, tied up.

^THIS. lol

Its the opposite for me, they want to meet my family ---- mother, my father is dead and I'm an only child... so. :laugh:
  • catrinadaniels
    Options
    I start with the fam. To be fair, my first bf had been a long-time friend, so he knew my family. The second asked to meet them, and I'd known him about 2 years before we dated. The third...well, he was okaywith meeting them, but looking back, I should have dumped his *kitten*. The fourth (and last) met them when he arrived via plane from England, since I hadn't ever met him.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I wish I was dating a girl.
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    I mark my territory instead.

Here are a few ways to discreetly mark your territory ladies.
    * lipstick kiss where he won't notice
    * spray his clothes with your perfume
    * hickeys, he can't rub that off mwahahaaha
    * tattoo your name on his @$$
    * branding is also a sure option.

:bigsmile:

I shall learn the art of inking then. :drinker:
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Mocha is a real word. A tasty tasty word.

:glasses:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

A girl or a woman?
  • crisanderson27
    Options

A girl or a woman?

You mean...I have options?!
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    I don't. I keep my boyfriend locked in a cage in the basement. I walk him once a day, letting him get their vitamin D. I feed him 2x a day and have a water bowl inside his cage. If he is a good boy, I let him out of the cage and let him sleep with me, but he has to sleep at the foot of the bed over the covers, because only the master of the house actually sleeps inside the bed. If he is a really good boy I will unleash him and give him a treat.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I don't. I keep my boyfriend locked in a cage in the basement. I walk him once a day, letting him get their vitamin D. I feed him 2x a day and have a water bowl inside his cage. If he is a good boy, I let him out of the cage and let him sleep with me, but he has to sleep at the foot of the bed over the covers, because only the master of the house actually sleeps inside the bed. If he is a really good boy I will unleash him and give him a treat.

thats actually kind of sick to read.... I cant tell if its your fantasy, your satirical nature, or that hes really in the basement.

phreaky.
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options

thats actually kind of sick to read.... I cant tell if its your fantasy, your satirical nature, or that hes really in the basement.

phreaky.

you're a real bully, nikillis. :cry:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Everyone is a bit shallow, I like showing him off because, A) He has an English accent. B) He is funny as hell. C) He is sexy as hell. Plus, it's nice to let people know I'm not a complete loser and actually have a person that wants to be with me. : P
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I never introduced a boyfriend to my family first. My family would have sent any normal guy running.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    C) Plus, it's nice to let people know I'm not a complete loser and actually have a person that wants to be with me. : P

That makes me a complete loser lol.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My father's Ted Nugent. I try to keep the boyfriends away as long as I can so I can prepare them for the shotgun. XD
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Reasons to show off boyfriend:

Friends/Family want to see who has made me so happy.

He's hot!

That's about all I can think of. LOL