You know you're fat when...

Options

Replies

• aradje01
    aradje01 Posts: 12
    Options
    You know you're fat when you feel like you are "addicted" to Taco Bell and eat it three days in a row.

My god I am so glad those days are done. Haven't eaten fast food in months! I feel really healthy and feel really great about myself. Still have a long way to go, and I am still "fat" but, hey, I'm feeling better and lapping everyone on the couch.
  • SkeletonWishes
    SkeletonWishes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When you order a diet soda with your super-sized value meal lol.

Oh God. So guilty of this. DIET SODA MAKES IT BETTER. Lol, joking. Obviously.

lmfao oh my god im so guilty as well before i changed my ways. like a few years ago id totally do that and think its okay
  • aradje01
    Options
    Oh yeah whenever I sit down at a friends house I always have to have a pillow or my jacket in front of me!
  • lizfiz50
    lizfiz50 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OMG YES!!!!!!!!!! That's one of my goals, to be able to wear high heels!!! And shop in the non-plus size section!
  • aradje01
    Options
    you've lost 15 lbs and no one can tell the difference :sad:

I feel yea. I've lost 21 and no one at work has noticed, but there is a big change. Ughh! ):
  • sippiewallace
    Options
    1. When you see yourself in a photo and you wonder who that fat girl is? And then realize that it is you!
    2. Your friend tells you at dinner in a restaurant that a salad would be a great choice and that you need to exercise!
    3. Your best friend tells you that she talked to your friend from the restaurant and that "said" friend told her that you are really fat & are going to be big as your mom! What an eye opener!
  • amandaschwarz17
    Options
    your child asks why you have 2 stomachs..... :/
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I got another one you don't smile in photographs or actually make it to where you don't even take photographs.

I will add to this one. When the most recent full photo of you is about as old as your youngest child :(
  • lizfiz50
    Options
    When people ask me when I'm due!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My friend said she couldn't cross her legs because she was "fat"...
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bending over to tie your work boots is a job in itself and leaves you breathless....
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1. Your bath towel doesn't fully close anymore.
    2. You can't hardly bend far enough to cut your toe nails.
    3. You lie down to go to sleep and your belly lies down next to you.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Honestly, reading this thread has reminded me of a lot of the things i have felt or is still feeling....this thread is surprisingly inspirational to me...it has only inspired me to continue to push forward and LOSE this WEIGHT FOR GOOD!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    true
  • lizfiz50
    Options
    you've lost 15 lbs and no one can tell the difference :sad:

Depends on how tall you are. Took me 22 pounds to go down a pant size.
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I got another one you don't smile in photographs or actually make it to where you don't even take photographs.

I usually take pictures only from the neck up lol

But even that makes me depressed when I see my chubby cheeks :(
  • Robin_Anne
    Robin_Anne Posts: 54
    Options
    When your legs spill over whatever chair you're sitting in and/or you dread the coach section of an airplane for having to smash yourself into the wall of the airplane so as to give the middle seat person room.
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your child comes home from school and calls you plump because saying fat is mean and would hurt mommy's feelings.

This happened to me. My son said "mom you're not fat, you're just chubby" that hurt lol
  • bandgeek05
    bandgeek05 Posts: 6
    Options
    I always got that treatment in school and the little whispers and snickers. Every once in a while it will happen out in public too. Btw we are/were really close in measurements so it's nice to know someone who can relate!
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When you hang out with fat friends just so you feel skinny!!!