Box Gap is F****** Stupid - Article!

Options
The whole box gap thing is moronic. In 2012, some waste of space decided that the most arousing thing about a woman was an awkwardly-shaped pocket of air between her legs. “**** the breasts and *kitten*,” he yelled, staring at a false beacon of hope amidst an anorexic girls clammy thighs. What’s more, this little nugget of pseudo-beauty sat dangerously close to the vagina, a hole that serves an actual purpose for men the world over. Just moments later, wiping the drool from his mouth, the air-pocket crusader proudly stamped the ‘box gap’ title upon this mind-numbingly boring creation. He then set about his daily business, positive the impressionable Tumblr community would gladly nurture another reason to give teenage girls eating disorders. His work was done.

And so here we are. It’s 2013 and box gap is a ‘thing’. It’s now a desirable trait for easy-to-sway females and another way moronic tweens can blur the line between healthy and skinny. I’m sorry (that’s a lie) if you’re one of the people who push this ‘phenomenon’, but you’re unfortunately misguided. An opening between a girls thighs is not a prerequisite for beauty, nor is it a depiction of sexuality. Each time a girl shuns away from a healthy lifestyle in order to prod open a crevice within her upper legs, people who aren’t ****ing stupid roll over in their graves. Nice work, Gen Y.

I know skinny girls who have don’t have box gaps and fat girls who do; it’s genetics. The width of your hips has a direct correlation with the likelihood of that stupid little opening amidst the meatiest part of your legs ever existing. Punch your mum in the face for giving you bad genes before you get a year-long subscription to Jenny Craig, because if you’re not made a certain way, it ain’t gonna work. Unfortunately, trying to explain the gene pool to the box gaps target demographic is like telling a vegan refusing to eat meat doesn’t make them eligible for a Nobel Peace Prize.

No solace will be found knowing that while you’re starving yourself on the celery diet, Gen X is kicking back and laughing at how stupid we all are. The Ys have become so infatuated with internet culture that it’s more important to follow a ‘thinspiration’ page on Instagram than it is to get a gym membership. Forums and fan pages have provided an online hub for your modern day ‘***** crushing’ male to talk about how essential ‘the gap’ is when he’s looking for vagina to ‘destroy’. I could be wrong (I’m not), but people who talk about destroying ***** have only ever destroyed their mum’s. Do you really want to famish yourself in order to impress a dude whose *kitten* ritual involves waiting until his dad leaves the house to buy him the new Call of Duty?

Real men who like real women don’t give a **** about box gap. Put down the celery, champ.

**I DIDN'T WRITE THIS ARTICLE**
Link below..
http://yourfriendshouse.com/2013/box-gap-is-****ing-stupid-2013/

Replies

• SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Real men who like real women don’t give a **** about box gap. Put down the celery, champ.

This is all you need to know. Most of us don't know/care what one is either.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options

This is all you need to know. Most of us don't know/care what one is either.

unless you do it for yourself, not to please men.
    although i don't like box gap.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    who am i kidding. haha
    good article though :)
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I know skinny girls who have don’t have box gaps and fat girls who do; it’s genetics.

and

are two good points !
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Most men don't care about a box gap.

Women are the only one's I see that seem to be making a big deal about it.

Maybe if we all just stopped talking about it it would go away?
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    How about do whatever you like and f the rest. I lift and diet to get the look I like when I look (stare) at the mirror, and for competitive sports.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Never heard of that term until you posted it here.

Im sure that guy thanks you for the promotion.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Most men don't care about a box gap.

Women are the only one's I see that seem to be making a big deal about it.

Maybe if we all just stopped talking about it it would go away?

I had to look it up.

And look it up again to clarify that was actually what all the fuss was about.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    What a tw@. I hope he is lonely for the rest of his life. I would never get one because I'm just not built like that!
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    I must be getting old. I didn't even know there was such a term. F*ing stupid crap. What matters (at least as you get older) is confidence, humor, intelligence and character. Who in their right mind would worry about how much gap you have between your thighs? Sheesh.
  • M_miller0507
    M_miller0507 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had no idea there was a term for it. I will continue to roll my eyes when people use it as a goal.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Good read.

I couldn't really care less about box gaps.
  • mareeee1234
    Options
    What a tw@. I hope he is lonely for the rest of his life. I would never get one because I'm just not built like that!

huh? did you mis-read it the article? he's not supporting box gaps haha
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've never heard it called Box Gap before.

That's gonna be my next screen name.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I love box gaps. Great place to keep my beer.
  • Gunr2147
    Gunr2147 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Real men who like real women don’t give a **** about box gap. .

Epic! Thank you for being a real woman and speaking your mind.
  • mareeee1234
    Options
    Never heard of that term until you posted it here.
    I had no idea there was a term for i
    I must be getting old. I didn't even know there was such a term.

Yeah box gaps have been a bit of a craze for a while now.. :frown:
    I learnt on HERE a while ago that it has to do with bone structure ect, and thought I'd post this article to spread the word agaain!
  • fat_harrie
    fat_harrie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahah! I love aggressive rants! It makes me feel like I'm not the only one!

Kudos on the quality of your rant and I agree with you wholeheartedly, unless I get one myself and then I shall shun you all! You hear, SHUN!

X
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    box gap = thigh gap.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I thought it was called a thigh gap.... cause it's between the thighs.

Guess women have a box now?