Calling all Coke Zero drinkers...

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad it's Coke Hate Day. Pizza needs a break.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I LOVE COKE ZEROOOOOO!!!

I have had no issues at all losing weight while drinking Coke Zero. I have one can a day, maybe two.
    I'm a huge believer in moderation of EVERYTHING we do. Gotta find a good balance.

Also, I do try to aim for 80 oz of water a day as well.

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Fay132010
    Fay132010 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    all i was inputting was my opinion and f you want to go eat sugary fatty processed food, go ahead, but i eat clean and know that i'm better for it. And yes i do know where my stomach is, i'm not 2
  • Fay132010
    Fay132010 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written like this before. and REMEMBER if you "SHARE" this post it will SAVE on your personal page so you can refer to it later.

WATER
    1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

And now for the properties of COKE

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7.. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

IMPORTANT INFO

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?
    THIS IS SOO TRUE! there's a reason you can use coke instead of cleaning products people! and it's not because it's "more natrual'
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    all i was inputting was my opinion and f you want to go eat sugary fatty processed food, go ahead, but i eat clean and know that i'm better for it. And yes i do know where my stomach is, i'm not 2

You're entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.

"it's not the drinks themselves but the carbon that causes bloating as it gets trapped in your stomach" is nonsense. It is, simply, false.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written like this before. and REMEMBER if you "SHARE" this post it will SAVE on your personal page so you can refer to it later.

WATER

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7.. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

IMPORTANT INFO

1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

THIS IS SOO TRUE! there's a reason you can use coke instead of cleaning products people! and it's not because it's "more natrual'

Yeah, except most of them aren't true:

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I switch from regular soda to diet and I have lost weight. I know they say it is bad and you might as well drink regular soda but I think it depends on your body. I am drinking diet until I can switch fully to just water and unsweetened tea once in a while. I had a nurse tell me that it is okay to drink diet pop but to use it to switch to water.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad it's Coke Hate Day. Pizza needs a break.

lol
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I drink about 3-5 cans of Vanilla Coke Zero or Pepsi Max every day. In fact, I've been drinking diet soda on a regular basis for about 8 years now. I've lost about 50 pounds since January. I'm losing weight slower now, but because I don't have much left to lose and not because of the diet soda.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I do like my Coke Zero but as another poster mentioned, I realized it was triggering some bad eating behaviour and really increasing my junk food cravings. I drink club soda with lots of fresh citrus and it's awesome and refreshing and goes great with a salty snack like popcorn or what not! I just don't binge as hard. Keep fighting the good fight.

I noticed this as well; I weaned myself off of Coke Zero/ Pepsi Max by adding lemon juice to club soda.

I have cut out all artificial sweeteners from my diet, and instead use agave nectar to sweeten my coffee. I have noticed that I no longer have insatiable cravings for sweet foods.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    it has 0 caleries= how does it have 2 caleries when its called coke zero- wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all diet pop has 0 cals
    and fake sugar

I wish you would learn the right way to spell calories...
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

WATER

IMPORTANT INFO

I'm not American
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    I switch from regular soda to diet and I have lost weight. I know they say it is bad and you might as well drink regular soda but I think it depends on your body. I am drinking diet until I can switch fully to just water and unsweetened tea once in a while. I had a nurse tell me that it is okay to drink diet pop but to use it to switch to water.

I don't like regular coke, Even if it fits with my day I'm not going to drink it.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options

"it's not the drinks themselves but the carbon that causes bloating as it gets trapped in your stomach" is nonsense. It is, simply, false.

:laugh:

I like you

I love coming into work and seeing where this has all gone makes my morning
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    I drink about 3-5 cans of Vanilla Coke Zero or Pepsi Max every day. In fact, I've been drinking diet soda on a regular basis for about 8 years now. I've lost about 50 pounds since January. I'm losing weight slower now, but because I don't have much left to lose and not because of the diet soda.

:flowerforyou:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    If you are going to drink pop, you might as well drink the real thing then go for an extra walk =)
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Love my coke zero not an issue for me. I know some people say it makes them crave sweets I don't find that happening to me at all. The only thing that makes me crave sweets is evil Auntie Flo once a month and she always wins..:laugh:
    With that said I only drink one can a day because the soda itself annoys my acid reflux if I have to much of it..
  • jonnythan
    Options

:laugh:

I like you

I love coming into work and seeing where this has all gone makes my morning

:happy:
  • lorenakristo
    Options
    listen, i didn't drink coke zero before and i had more cravings than i do now that i do drink it. when i didnt drink coke zero, i was hungry more often and i used to eat more even though i kept losing weight for 3 months. i lost around 44 pounds in 3 months and half, after that my weight loss slowed down. so then i started drinking coke zero and now that i it it fills my stomach and i don't eat that much, and i actually keep losing weight. so i don't think it makes you hungry at all, i think it helps preventing you from eating other stuff. and 0.5 or 1 or 2 calories in a can are nothing really. i suggest people to drink it. and about chemicals, all our food these days have chemicals and some of them you don't even know what are made of. so by worrying about coke zero chemicals, you won't solve the chemical problem in your body because it will come from other foods anyway
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Before I was preg I was a coke zero fanatic. I fribbin love that stuff, it's like liquid crack <3
    I was able to lose loads of weight and keep up with my disgusting coke zero habit!!!
    Is it super good for you? Heck no. Is it gonna make you fat? No. Just eat correctly and have your delicious coke zero.