Jodi Arias?

Options

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I normally don't like the death penalty. This is the 1 case that its deserved by the way she killed him. Down right cruel and the guys poor family will never be the same.
  • margejonez
    margejonez Posts: 14
    Options
    Kind of wonder why this is on my fitness pal. What does Jodi have to do with losing weight? :mad:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    this
    Death. Immediately, no appeals, nothing. She admitted she killed him and I do not believe her self-defense and amnesia for a moment.

why not just do any with her chance of appealing if they admit killing the person there is no need to appeal. just do it the same day they setence.

Because there are many cases of people admitting to committing a crime even when there is solid evidence that they did not.

oh please spare all of us this nonsense... so she DIDN'T kill him???? ridiculous
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Being that I think the death penalty is a stupid deterrent and way too expensive to utilize, I prefer life in prison, but I would go further and say life in solitary confinement.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Kind of wonder why this is on my fitness pal. What does Jodi have to do with losing weight? :mad:

Please refer to the particular forum room we are in, "Chit chat, fun, and games."

ETA I may have been a little harsh in my initial response seeing that you are new to this site.

Not everything here is about fitness 24/7, especially not on this particular part of the forums. I am, however, confused as to why you chose this particular area if you were looking for fitness related things.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    who?
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wish they had a like button on here. :-)

Ohhh me, too. HAHA.
    And I agree with you, too, about death sentences for those mentioned crimes.
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    who?

Lady who killed her boyfriend by stabbing, shooting and slitting his throat.....
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    After the statement she pulled with the whole "I would rather die now" she should get life in prison.

That should be her punishment. I believe there should be no freedom for her for a very long, long, long time. Let her sit and rot to consider her actions.

Not sure her soul can be saved though but there is always hope but no, she shouldn't get death.

Because Death is what she wants.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Historically, jails were to imprison someone charged with a crime until sentencing. Upon sentencing they'd either be killed, given some other sentence/restitution or what have you, or be let go. Jails shouldn't be long-term solutions for anyone.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It's up to the jury to make that decision and I'm okay with whatever they decide for her. I believe in the death penalty and if sitting on the jury would probably rule in favor of it. I don't believe that it is the "state" that issues the death penalty. It is a jury of citizens who make the decision. The state carries out the will of the citizens put in charge of making the decision.

I know a man who is sitting on death row for double homicide. He had every privilege in the world, was as handsome as the average Calvin Klein model (he was a model at one time), and had two parents who loved him dearly. He stabbed two innocent people to death over a botched marijuana deal, and one of those was a young mother who came to the aid of the first victim when he ran into the office building where she worked. I believe death is a just decision for his crimes. If the jury hands down death for Jodi Arias, I would also believe it was a just decision.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    when not "uglied" up for court...she's pretty hot

jodi-arias.jpg
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

jodi-arias.jpg

Totally! I bet you think she'd be super hot standing over your cold, lifeless body, too. :noway: She is bat**** crazy. Crazy cancels out hot.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

jodi-arias.jpg

Totally! I bet you think she'd be super hot standing over your cold, lifeless body, too. :noway: She is bat**** crazy. Crazy cancels out hot.

lol, regardless of how psycho she is...she's still hot.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Death even tho I don't like the death penalty, the way she killed TA was cruel!!
  • LaurenWinther
    Options
    Death. I've watched the trial since day 1, and not once has she looked or felt guilty. The way she killed Travis was just cruel, she doesn't care that she murdered someone, broke a family, changed the lives of his friends, and took away Travis' dreams and ambitions. She cares that she got caught. I think if she were to plea insanity, the outcome would have been different. People don't take well to bashing and dragging a desist person through the mud.
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I wept aloud as I listened to the gut wrenching testimonies of Travis Sister and Brother.
    I agree with all posters who say give her the death sentence! I have followed the trial from the start. Arias not only tortured this man by stabbing him 29 times, as he was defenseless naked wet in the shower, but also stabbed him 9 times in the back!

Jodi also stabbed him in the back of the skull! jodi arias still was not finished even after stabbing him in the heart the man still lived so she cut his throat ear to ear nearly decapitating him while he was still alive! After he died her final act of hatred was shooting him in the head, and leaving his body curled up for 5 days to decompose in the shower!

This woman is pure evil,after getting found guilty 1st degree, of pre-meditated murder with aggravating circumstances meaning murder that was excessively cruel!

Jodi Arias is not satisfied with murdering Travis in body only, she took his character, reputation and accused him of things only the lowest form of a man would do! There never was any evidence Travis physically abused her" jodi has proven she is a habitual liar plus torturing murderess! Jodi wants prison because it is not death row where she is locked up 23 hours a day,no contact with other prisoners,no contact with media.

In jail she has been treated as a celebrity and she would be in prison also. Death row is more fitting it will be like a living death for her. I have no pity for this woman at all and hope the Jury will have just as much mercy on her as she did for Travis! This woman represents pure evil,no remorse proven in her interview 20 minutes after jury found her guilty. Jodi set up the interview the day before verdict proving how much of a scum bag she is. when asked what she would do different, it was her chance to repent and say never have killed Travis or made the trip there.

Jodi now twitters and sells her pencil sketches where it is proven she copies other true Artists copyright work and claims it as her own! Jodi sells T-Shirts with the word "SURVIVOR" mocking true domestic abuse survivors. Jodi will not be able to do many of the things she is doing now sitting on death row,if she gets Life in Prison she will live the life of a prison celebrity. Death row is solitary confinement and that is what she deserves until put to death. Jodi spared no ones reputation she even threw her Mother and Father under the bus! No doubt in her apeal she will do the same with her lawyers.

I have to add further proving she has no shame or remorse, viewers have watched her laugh,smile, pass notes,draw,and when it benefits her put on a crying act and say it is not my fault, blame it on the FOG!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    For those here in favour of the Death Penalty - is it fear of being put to death that prevents you yourself from commiting murder or something else?
    If something else, doesn't that put in to question the justification for the death penalty? Is revenge a good reason for state sponsored killing?
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    maybe she should have had a media circus free non tv soap trial before anyone considders a severe sentance..

can anyone claim the " o j " saw justice done and a fair trial ?
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    For those here in favour of the Death Penalty - is it fear of being put to death that prevents you yourself from commiting murder or something else?
    If something else, doesn't that put in to question the justification for the death penalty? Is revenge a good reason for state sponsored killing?

THIS. The death penalty IS NOT a deterrent for crime. Also, it's more expensive to execute prisoners, than it is to house them.