Biggest craving since dieting?

Options
brentbarrie
brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
What is the one thing that you have craved more than anything, that you stopped eating when you started dieting and watching what you eat?

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Well, not since starting to watch what I ate, but since developing lactose intolerance, ice cream :( When I really want it, I'll get the lactose free from marble slab, and it's not too bad, just insanely sweet.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Nothing really, to be honest. Don't have too many cravings for all the food I used to eat. Meals are super boring now..lol
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Kozy Rice Pudding lol. Which is weird because I never really ate it before I started dieting.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    nothing, but i used to not like bacon and now i want some.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Kozy Rice Pudding lol. Which is weird because I never really ate it before I started dieting.

best stuff. if you can't have homemade.

there is no substitute for homemade pudding.
  • brentbarrie
    Options

Why not turkey bacon?

MIne is Salted Caramel ice cream and Pizza...there is NO low calorie pizza out there :(
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Most foods fit into my macros, but I will say I haven't had Chinese in a while...
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options

Why not turkey bacon?

MIne is Salted Caramel ice cream and Pizza...there is NO low calorie pizza out there :(
    I disagree... an entire pizza from Trader Joe's is 900 calories and it's about the size of a generous medium.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Rolls - just like a full baset of rolls and honeybutter.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Raspberry filled donuts. I love the darn things.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    White rice..well i try to eat it just once a week. I lovee it and don't have moderation with it!
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I had local butchered thick smoked bacon and stayed under my calorie goals. It's possible! :)

Anyways I am craving a fricking cream filled donut & fried chicken. I NEVER eat fried chicken...
  • Gunr2147
    Gunr2147 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it but a late night bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch ( Cap'n Crunch that is) with a big mess of whole milk.....
  • brentbarrie
    Options

Why not turkey bacon?

I disagree... an entire pizza from Trader Joe's is 900 calories and it's about the size of a generous medium.

Have NOT tried there. Good thinking!
  • purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeout!! and hibachi. They're the two things I can't seem to fit into my daily calories :( I miss fried rice, damn it! :P
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel cake from TGI Friday's :(
  • ptgirl09
    ptgirl09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    anything with sugar.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Taco bell. It doesn't matter what particular menu item; all that **** tastes the same anyway. But I want that taste in my mouth more than I want that chick from bodybuilding.com's.
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    A good chocolate eclair. Not that I ate those regularly before but it was one of my favorite desserts. Maybe one day I'll get one and just eat half!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    a nice warm, fresh from the oven, chocolate chip cookie