naturists - Get nude - be happy!

Options

Replies

• ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Oh I've done it a number of times. Love it. My first time was at a lake outside of Austin. I still love going there when I get back to Texas. St. Maarten was fun. Every now and then, not far from me, there is another place I've gone to a few times. My favorite place, though, is outside of Austin. ;)
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Being naked around others don't bother me. If they don't like it they can look away
    I'm more comfortable in various stages of undress in front of strangers
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been going to our local clothing optional beach for a year now and did a weekend at a nude resort last summer. It is the best thing EVER! We are going to Jamaica in July.....there will be very little clothing worn. Nudism is very liberating and we have a very different outlook on the human body now. And yes, when you are naked, you are all equal. :)
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've never done it but would like to at least once just to cross it off the bucket list
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm always nude when i'm at home, with roommates its just natural!
  • BodybyKnight
    Options
    Love the skin you're in! :)

Most Americans are way too uptight over the naked body. Chill out people. It's not like you were born with clothes on.

Being naked = Freedom.

Once you go skinny dipping, you'll never want to wear a soggy swimsuit again.

Especially if you're in the privacy of your own home or back sun/pool deck...

Gymnos: "Psychologically, the Greek cult of absolute nakedness is of great importance. It implies the conquer of an inhibition that oppresses all but the most backward people; it is like the denial of original sin…Greek confidence in the body can be understood only in relation to their philosophy. It expresses above all their sense of human wholeness. Nothing that related to the whole man could be isolated or evaded…” ~Kenneth Clark, “The Nude: A Study in Ideal Form”

If it's warm and sunny... It's another great day to enjoy life naked.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread . . .

How does the OP feel about nude photographs?

Particularly directed towards my inbox?
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I live near Disney World, and we have a nudist resort very close by. I visited with a group of friends when they had an art show that the general public was invited to attend (with clothes on). I thought it would all be hard bodies, but there were literally all shapes and sizes parading around in total comfort with their bodies. We did have to snicker at the Donald Ducks and Porky Pigs, which we dubbed the large number of older guys wearing golf shirts but nothing on the bottom.

I'm fine with nudity in my home as my dad died when I was young so no men in the house and my mom often didn't wear clothes in the house so I never developed an inhibition about that. I could probably get naked at a nudist resort but just haven't felt the compulsion.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You lost me at naked bike rental. *shudder*
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    It's not a big deal to me, here in Europe there are heaps of nude beaches and being at least topless on the beach is totally normal.

If you're very covered up people stare more!!!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    why can't everyone just be naked all the time?

Then what the hell would I look at on the Internet at night?

The Amish?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Naked Segway riding would be the best thing ever. To watch.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    no thanks
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I go to the La Jenny resort in Bordeaux France,

So there IS a "place in France where the women wear no pants"!!!

Awesome!

I'd be cool with a nude place - it's the rest of you that would complain. :)
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I've been to a few nude events, but never done a naturist holiday. I do quite fancy it though.
  • SuperFitRich
    SuperFitRich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would do it!
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this topic. I get frustrated when people think being naked or talking about it as being so Taboo!
    I'm with you sister...My friend and I would love to know where in the US you can be nude on a vacation somewhere.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    When I was in Jamiacia a few years ago I went to hedonism and it was definitely a eye opening experience
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I lay outside in my backyard naked to catch some sun, I've been topless at European beach. I love being naked =)
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the "taboo" with nudity. It's comfortable. We're all human, and we've all seen naked people, so I never see what the big deal is about being naked or clothed. It certainly doesn't bother me to be nude or to see people nude.
    My main concern is two-fold:
    • Sanitation: even if nobody's sitting/laying down, the laws of gravity and hydrodynamics are in full effect 24/7/365. :noway:
    • Aesthetically speaking, 90% of the people who enthusiastically choose to be nekkid are the WRONG ones! 35201_kNEpdid6wchuUDi.jpg