Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options

Replies

• Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Yes and no, if she flirts and shows initial interest, yes it's good. But if she seems too flirty, as in, pursues me more than I pursue her, I lose all interest.

Where's the fun in the hunt if there is no chase?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    If it isn't natural, don't do it.

^^ Agreed. I'm way too silly/goofy to be flirty, and I'm pretty sure I come across as being constipated more than anything else.

Good luck though! :flowerforyou:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    We like it when you flirt with US. When it's with everyone it's just meh.
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I like girls........ Eh umm what was the question? :bigsmile: :glasses:
    Lol too funny :wink:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I do like girls that flirt.
    Thanks for that answer I am really serious!! I have a guy who I would like to go out with but I have no idea how to let him know Im interested..

Like this:

"Would you like to go out for dinner/a drink/movie sometime?"

Him: "Yes"

or possibly

"No". If he says no, big deal, so what? Forget him and try someone else.

Don't over-complicate it. It's really that easy. Most men enjoy being asked out!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Where the hell is my salt shaker...
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Ex bf's always accused me of being too flirty. All I was really doing (honest, cross my heart) was just smiling, joking, and being friendly in an open, receptive way. I got accused of flirting with servers, concierge staff, people in the check out lanes... Over the years, I've become a very extroverted introvert.

So I guess flirty is open to interpretation. From my experience, men often think normal everyday things like smiling and joking are flirty.

In which case, I'm so f'n dirty...
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Where the hell is my salt shaker...

Last I saw it in Margaritaville.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm a terrible, awkward flirt. But I like to banter, and guys seem alright with that.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Its fine and can be fun when taken for what it is.... just flirting. I have many female friends that may flirt with me, but I know they are not looking to jump me! <sadly>!!!
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I like girls that flirt. It shows shes showing an interest.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Its fine and can be fun when taken for what it is.... just flirting. I have many female friends that may flirt with me, but I know they are not looking to jump me! <sadly>!!!

And how do you KNOW they aren't looking to jump you???
  • Willowana
    Options

Huh....I kinda wanna jump you now. What's the magic words? "Let me sit in your lap, Big Daddy?"
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    It depends on scope. A flirty girl is great... unless she insists on flirting with everyone all the time. That gets old in a hurry.

Since I don't believe that extreme was what you were talking about, carry on with your original plan.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

Huh....I kinda wanna jump you now. What's the magic words? "Let me sit in your lap, Big Daddy?"

tumblr_inline_mkw7rmyirJ1qz4rgp.gif
  • Willowana
    Options
    ^^Guess the humor is lost on some.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mkw7rmyirJ1qz4rgp.gif

who farted?
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I have flirted my way out of many situations. Flirting paid for my groceries during my senior year in college and also almost every drink I have when I go out. Not silly when done well.

lol this is why my license hasn't been suspended yet, all the times i have been pulled over for speeding and never get a ticket for it. flirt away mama!
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

u wot mate?
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    What is flirting anyway. I get accused of it even when I'm just goofing around and being friendly.