30 Day Shred...yes another one

Options
I am starting it tomorrow and would like to see I anyone else Is starting? I could def use the support to keep at it as I tend to give up on these things. Thanks!

Replies

• Lowaann
    Lowaann Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I have had the video for a few years and have failed to get to day 30.....much less day 7! Maybe the support will help me?! I mean it is only 20 min a day?!!!! :happy:
  • ReasonableAssumption
    Options
    Is this a video? Can I download it?
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    We have a group on here somewhere I can send you the link, we have some people who just started although most of us are on day 5-7 of level 1 and some are on level 2, you can join if you'd like (=
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Is this a video? Can I download it?

It's on youtube for free, just type in jillian michaels 30 day shred
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    I will start tomorrow too!
    Let's do this!
  • kimanne4
    kimanne4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow but I need a bit of a push to get through the next week. After that I should be ok!
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it currently but I have before. I only did it for 15 days in a row but I lost 8lbs and 7in! I think it is a great program. Good luck girls!!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I too have started today as well.....first day on level 2......I really want to push my self this day.....this is my motivation motto

I WILL WORKOUT ,,,,,,,,,, even when I don't feel like it, no matter what temptations come my way.
    I WILL EAT CLEAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I don't blow hours of hard work in the gym on a few minutes of pleasure in the kitchen.
    I WILL DO THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,day after day, no matter what life throws my way, because I want results and will NOT compromise.
    NO ONE WILL DOUBT ME....... because my actions will be the evidence of my desire.
    It's not a matter of IF I will reach my goal, but only WHEN ( taken from the net - not my words)

I just completed day 1 with you girls.......see you all tomorrow...
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was also planning to start this today or tomorrow.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Im in...im on day four!!! I would love to actually finish this dvd! Ive made it to probably about the middle of level two but thats about it! I intent to finish this time so i can finally move and, and to finally know how much my body and endurence will change! Im in :-) good luck!
  • NakAttack
    NakAttack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started today.....let's be buddies along with my twin sister Sakopeas!

It was beast!!! I have run a half marathon and consider myself pretty active but it kicked my *kitten*!!!
  • AshantiW
    AshantiW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I heard 30 day works, tomorrow I should see! :) get her done MFP people!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,734 Member
    Options
    I`m in ... I have been tracking my food and exercising for a while. I would like to have support to keep it up.
  • NoraisTreble
    NoraisTreble Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 7 - but I cannot seem to do it everyday. I get 3 days a week in, with other exercise on the off days. Is it more effective if you push to do it everyday?? I find myself loathing Jillian Michaels when I have to do the side lunges and calling her names that would make the 'toughest dude' blush. In fact, I thought that could be a fun game - "what is the more horrific expletive you have tossed out at Jillian during the 30 day shred?'(of course you would use appropriate characters to mask your true feelings) :-)
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started from ground zero--having not worked out at all for several years (life and three sons and lots of other excuses). I am doing each level for 30 days, as I have a lot of work to do to get my body in shape! I did level 1 the first 30 without stopping at all! Today was my 11th day doing level 2, but I missed last Sunday, and yesterday. I've dropped 3 jean sizes in the past 45 days and my endurance is getting better all the time!
    As for expletives I shout at Jillian, the list goes on and on...however, at least now I only yell at her when I'm working out. That first week, even sitting on the toilet made me wince and wish for a JM voodoo doll! :)
    I think it's a great program though, really! And you know, she "wants you to fight for this" because you "don't get abs like this for free!"
  • Cressie4
    Cressie4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to be counted in this..got the video and I'll start tomorrow!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I really need to start this again I have started 4 times and have not made it past day 7, I like the workout but just can't seem to finish, and every time someone says there with me to push and motivate each other they never do, so if I can find away to keep going on myself I will do it
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Its amazing!! I've done it in the past and your body changes!! You see results!!
    Consistency also healthy eating are keys! :)
    Im doing it again, right now on my second day level 1. Count on me girls we can do this!! ^_^
  • Katelynmcw9478
    Katelynmcw9478 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay I'll start it again too! I think the farthest I ever got before was day 8. My endurance level really increased! I should probably go to bed now so I can get up early so I'll have time for the video and shower and have time for my 10-hour work day. :/ Good luck everyone!!
  • nicknpick
    nicknpick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just bought the video today. Planned to start it tomorrow!