Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I do like girls that flirt.
    Thanks for that answer I am really serious!! I have a guy who I would like to go out with but I have no idea how to let him know Im interested..

Throw your panties at him

Works every time, trust me.

So much for "Beating around the bush"....or maybe that's exactly what it is! :bigsmile:

Got to make it clear.

just make sure they are a relatively clean nice Lacey pair. no one wants a pair of holey faded granny pants in their face. unless thats what they're into.
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love to flirt, so why not a girl that flirts?
    OMG I'd drool if I saw you in person I wouldn't need to flirt it would be obvious!!:blushing:
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that answer I am really serious!! I have a guy who I would like to go out with but I have no idea how to let him know Im interested..
    lmao noted!! :laugh:

So much for "Beating around the bush"....or maybe that's exactly what it is! :bigsmile:

Got to make it clear.

just make sure they are a relatively clean nice Lacey pair. no one wants a pair of holey faded granny pants in their face. unless thats what they're into.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Got to make it clear.

Got it.
    underwear.gif
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Since I'm married, I don't anymore... But I was a flirt and didn't get any complaints! So it doesn't hurt to try!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Ain't a ting wrong with some fun flirting. Although IMRL sometimes the married women take it to a level they shouldn't, then I it can be nawt sew good.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

you can get crabs in your eye. guess how I know that.

Youre not suppose to put em on your head until everything checks out ok. Sheesh, novices...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Got to make it clear.

OH! So just relatively clean, not all the way clean?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Where the hell is my salt shaker...
    0008-0802-2311-4151.jpg
    let-bruce-bruce-hit-it-a-s.gif
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ptnq_ying-yang-twins-shake-it-like-a-sal_music#.UZmOUKK-qdA

Yes. shake the salts every which way google tells you to.
    4SFkSJ4.gif

38-tennessee-fan-obscene-gesture-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif
    Shake all the salts.
    take-life-with-a-grain-of-salt-a-slice-of-lime-and-a-shot-of-tequila.gif

1363901428_18returnperiodisoveranditdawnsonyouwahtyouvedone.gif
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

Got to make it clear.

More flavor to savor???
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    I'll be the first to admit that I'm a HUGE flirt...never had any complaints!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Got to make it clear.

More flavor to savor???

got it in one.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'll be the first to admit that I'm a HUGE flirt...never had any complaints!

Not me, I'm shy.:blushing:
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You're single. Go ahead and flirt. Just make the flirting sincere or you'll come across as fake.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I get a kick out of flirty girls...my wife however doesn't :angry:

Hahaha! This reminded me of my ex, she didn't like girls that flirt either.
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can always play it cool like RDJ:

tumblr_mjelcijT2M1qi11wzo1_250_zpseadee9b9.gif

Can't stop looking at this - and I don't even like the guy!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I believe that every man like to be flirted by a woman!

so YESS! I do like to be flirted! ;)
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy's personality. I think you can tell a lot about a guy the first 10 seconds you first meet the guy. What I did when I flirted was I tried to sit really close to a guy, if he became uncomfortable then I know it's likely not going to work out. If the guy didn't move at all, I would cross my legs and have one my legs touch his legs.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    You can always play it cool like RDJ:

tumblr_mjelcijT2M1qi11wzo1_250_zpseadee9b9.gif

this gif will NEVER get old :love:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I can say for sure, i not into girls that flirt with everyone.

id say if you are trying to let him know, come on softly.

I think straight forward from a non committal angle is best.

"you know theres this great _______* that I've been meaning to go to, I thought maybe we could go together?"

in this one sentence you make it clear that you like him without coming on too strong, but it makes it easy for either party to save face if it turns out that if hes not into you.

* stands for waffle house, restaurant, bar, art gallery, sports event, whatever you are into. it would also help if you have something in common. that helps.

thats how I do business.

^^^ that's how i play it. works for me :flowerforyou: