Nearly there 106lb gone 10lb to go ...monthly pics

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,123 Member
    Options
    Wow and a double wow! I had to goo back a couple times! You totally look like a different person! Outstanding job!
  • duffydog1
    duffydog1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing you look just fantastic!
  • TamaraB70
    TamaraB70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done you!!! Be very proud of yourself :)
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so fantastic! Well done to you!
  • dehniziad
    dehniziad Posts: 42
    Options
    wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :) WELL DONE!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow and a double wow! I had to goo back a couple times! You totally look like a different person! Outstanding job!

Haha me too sometimes !!! i dont recognise her either!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :) WELL DONE!

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • ambenbra
    ambenbra Posts: 4
    Options
    What a transformation! You must feel so good and so proud of yourself. Congratulations and God Bless you!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    What a transformation! You must feel so good and so proud of yourself. Congratulations and God Bless you!

Thankyou:flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Yay after a month long plateau and a few gains the scale is moving down again!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done you!!! Be very proud of yourself :)

Thankyou and yes i am proud of myself but also thankful to mfp for its easy way of helping get here!!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Beautiful!! congrats on your success, you are an inspiration to me!!

Thanks, and trust me we are ALL capable of achieving our goals with the right support and motivation :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I like how you had a stback then got going again, I also like the fact that at every weight you dressed nicely. I tend to dress in yoga pants and a sweatshirt! Shame on me.

Thanks :) I will add that to all you ladies especially it is so important to dress like you care about yourself even at your biggest. not for others but for yourself. How can you lose weight and have motivation when you feel and look like a frumpy baggy slouch. You stand straighter if your wearing something that makes you feel good and posture is everything...right my MFP family !!!!

SO TRUE. I look back on pics of when I weighed 200lbs more than I do now and wished I'd dressed better. Why would you want to make such a drastic change if you don't care enough about yourself to dress decently?

Exactly it shows that you believe in yourself and give a damn about how you look and that you take care of your appearence even when your bigger!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Love, love, love all the photos to show your remarkable journey. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • leina257
    leina257 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! Talk about determination! So inspirational! You look beautiful
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring us! You did wonderful and I salute you to that! Great job!
  • amyleupton
    amyleupton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a completely different person! You look so much younger and happier! Well done xxx
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Love, love, love all the photos to show your remarkable journey. Congratulations :flowerforyou:

thankyou very much :flowerforyou: have to admit it feels pretty great and the fitness NSV's just keep coming which is awesome !!
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!