Replies

• PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lr0i56wPIL1qhssf1o1_500_zps1ff2b5bd.gif
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    26, no kids and Single, longest relationship i've had was about 12 months.
    I have 0 interest in having children, not saying that i won't change my mind
    later on, but i'm happy living on my own with 2 horses and my cat.
  • BlueJayLaw
    BlueJayLaw Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just turned 26.....
    Was married, now divorced as of 2012....
    NO kids.....

Not sure I'll ever do the marriage thing again....
    Kids....let's get a steady job first, that has insurance, that I've had for atleast 2-3 years and then we'll revisit the issue
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'll be 38 in 2 weeks, never married or even engaged. I do have a 14 year old daughter who I adore but let me tell you it's like living with your heart walking around outside of your body. I never planned to be almost 40 still single with an only child, that's just how it worked out, but I respect people who choose to not have children or get married. My youngest sister is turning 30 in July and is divorced for a few years now but has always known she didn't want children. To each their own : )
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a cat, I'm 1/4 on my way to being an old cat lady lmao totally ok with that =)

I;m 27, no kids, not married and I ahve 2 cats!! Justgot to start knitting I'm my old ldy status will be completed
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Chill out. People get married too young in America, in the rest of the world you just don't get married at 22 or 23 and have a ton of kids, you travel and have fun and get a career buy yourself a house instead!
    Relax!!!!

ETA: There's a reason more than 50% of marriages in USA end in divorce, we don't have those stats or anywhere near them. Know yourself, be grown up BEFORE you get hitched.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    28, single, never married, childless.

Out of choice.

Honest.

/coat
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hell no, I am 31, never married, no kids. I don't want kids. I have an awesome boyfriend and some day I think we will get married but thats it.

Most of my friends are either divorced (or never married) with older kids, or my age with no kids and no intention to have them.

We all have spare cash and freedom! Winning!
  • LilMissDB
    LilMissDB Posts: 133
    Options
    I am married but I know people think I'm weird because I've been married a whole two years and don't have any kids. What's the rush? I'm told that now I'm in the phase after everyone asking when you are having kids. That is, the phase where people start to assume you are having problems conceiving and therefore don't ask. The mind boggles!
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    i was married at 21
    had my first baby just before i turned 22
    had my second baby at 23
    was divorced at 24

don't get me wrong i would never swap my kids for anything but................i wish i had waited until i was older, so many things i missed out on because i was home changing nappies, what a lot of people who are married with kids don't tell you is they are secretly envious of their unmarried childless friends (or is it just me lol) while you can go on spontaneous nights out, they are stuck struggling for sitters, while your planning awesome holidays they are looking at "child friendly" places
  • ultimuttginge
    Options
    31 next month, never married, no kids! add me :)
  • tulip_girl100
    Options
    28 and in long term relationship but neither of us want children and it's definitely frustrating when people question me about it- i think i am aware of my own mind and i can reel off a list of why i do not want children and I never have.
  • GeeGirl82
    GeeGirl82 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm 31, never married and no kids. I've been in a monogomous relationship for 6 years but marriage is just too "permanent." The family lifestyle just doesn't appeal to me either. I enjoy the fact that all my money goes to me and my bf. I take intl vacations 3x a year and go shopping every week. I work hard for my money and wouldn't enjoy life any other way.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Trade ya!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, used to be married, and childfree. Feel free to add me.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    43 and no kids

dont really think i want any

not that im selfish or hate kids, just im not the most responsible person on the planet. plus you have to teach kids stuff. unless useless 1980s one hit wonder knowledge or farting will get them far in life then im afraid they are **** outta luck

the odd thing is with my friends kids, ages 2-teens i get along with well and can keep them entertained
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just turned 28, single and no kids - it's nice to know I'm know the only one though!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :mad: It sounds like you're implying there's something wrong with being weird. :wink:
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    27, no kids, never married, and a sh**load of amazing adventures because of it ;)
  • MOJOtheDUCK
    MOJOtheDUCK Posts: 26
    Options
    26, never married, no kids...just fur babies