11/23/63 by stephen king...by trying to finish this book forever lol
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Small Favor by Jim Butcher...i'm re-reading all the Harry Dresden novels
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    The Ultimate Guide to Kink: BDSM, Role Play and the Erotic Edge by Tristan Taormino
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    i'm actually reading dracula and my next book is frankenstein. weird

Had to read Dracula for my English exam last year... Safe to say I messed up cause it was so deep in detail but boring at the same time! :sad:
  • klross
    klross Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Do any of you ladies like Kresley Cole? She is my all time FAVORITE author! I've read all of her books and highly recommend them!

Yes!!!! Love all of her books. Her next one comes out on 7/2/13! Can't wait!
  • regosaki
    regosaki Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm midway through Hemingway's first 49 stories atm and I must say it is fantastic! Anyone else read this book?
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I just finished Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult and today I'm starting the book Sister by Rosamund Lupton, anyone read this?
  • Diana8923
    Diana8923 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So as the subject line suggests what is on your reading list at the moment?

Personally speaking I am midway through Moby **** by Herman Melville. but more excitedly my next book is Mary Shelley's 'Frankenstein'.....Can't wait to start it, what about you, what's on your reading list?

I love it how they censured the title of the great novel by Melville...
  • Diana8923
    Options
    I just finished Madame Bovary by Gustav Flaubert. Now I'm starting War and Peace by Tolstoi.
  • 711lucia
    711lucia Posts: 11
    Options
    What's NOT on my bookshelf LOL. I am currently reading The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak and If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch...Both are amazing!

I have heard about the Book Thief, is it worth me checking it out, do you think?
  • boothekm
    boothekm Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Madame Bovary is def a good read! Loved it! After 4 years of classic reading in college, I'm currently enjoying cheap romance novels!!!
  • 711lucia
    711lucia Posts: 11
    Options
    Loved the Book Thief. In my top 5 favourite books of all time.

I am reading the Shining girls now.... Then, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Currently I am reading "The Lincoln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly, Then I plan to read "Uncle Tom's Cabin", after that, I plan to read "Bad Blood" by John Sandford. I like to go back and forth from the classics to popular novels.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Fearless. BUY IT. I mean right meow.
  • Diana8923
    Options
    Madame Bovary is def a good read! Loved it! After 4 years of classic reading in college, I'm currently enjoying cheap romance novels!!!

Yes, It's a great read although Emma Bovary irritated me throughout the entire book. :))
  • Diana8923
    Options
    Currently I am reading "The Lincoln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly, Then I plan to read "Uncle Tom's Cabin", after that, I plan to read "Bad Blood" by John Sandford. I like to go back and forth from the classics to popular novels.

Uncle Tom's Cabin will always be in my top 10.
  • regosaki
    regosaki Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Got back from the UK last weekend were I picked myself up an enormous stack of English reading material...... Got some Biographies, some fiction, some classic literature in all I think I got 16 books and for the princely sum of £8!!!!!!!! St Catherine Hospice book shop in Preston is the greatest mine of bookworm fodder in the known universe! Thanks to them I am now fully loaded with some Jules Verne, Charlie Brooker, Spike Milligan, Henry James, J R R Tolkein, John Steinbeck and many many others, I have so many I dunno where to begin? lol