Options
    Everyone loves a flirt!

but theres a line!

and then you BLOCK their *kitten*!:smile:

I hate being blocked at the bar
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Flirting is healthy. Especially because your single . If you get a good response, some times ( when you've masters the skill) you can pull information about your potential. Flirting can be playful or sexy. The main thing is to control the situation, so it DOSENT become stupid or overdone. You might be surprised at what happens. Good thing is, you can always walk away.
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves a flirt!

but theres a line!

and then you BLOCK their *kitten*!:smile:

I hate being blocked at the bar

cmon the only bar you are ever at is the one with weights on the end!
    Really!!!!??????

Keep working out babe. You know theres all those cuties watching you.
    Cause you dont flirt AT ALL!

More weights less winking!
    haha LOL
    Kx
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    as a single guy I LOVE IT WHEN WOMEN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!! it shows confidence and personal power!! I will do ANYTHING for a woman who pursues me...really

Men get intimidated when I make the first move and I don't come on strong at all.....
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    as a single guy I LOVE IT WHEN WOMEN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!! it shows confidence and personal power!! I will do ANYTHING for a woman who pursues me...really

Men get intimidated when I make the first move and I don't come on strong at all.....

Hey hey hey :) haha
  • Refr_Quicksilver
    Options
    I love the flirty girls...
  • rockangel8907
    Options

Woah a member of the male species who doesn't scare easily!
  • brentbarrie
    Options

Nah, you look harmless :)
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

How could anyone be scared of that grin??

did you have a hatchet by chance?? there's got to be more to it.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Same here! Glad I'm not the only one!
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Go to youtube and search for Matt Hussey and the dating den. Watch their videos...advice for you therein.
  • rockangel8907
    Options

Nah I don't inflict pain on anyone.....unless you are into that....
  • rockangel8907
    Options

How could anyone be scared of that grin??

did you have a hatchet by chance?? there's got to be more to it.

Nope I don't nor have I ever possessed a hatchet, machette, cleaver or the like....I do however own and operate shears.
  • brentbarrie
    Options

I'm down :)
  • rockangel8907
    Options

I'm down :)
    Rawr
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I like a sincere person. I do not trust married people who flirt. It has it's place in dating with single people. If a person flirts all over the place, it's like a bomb going off-- I wouldn't trust the person to stop doing it once married. It's just become a habit, not something intended to honor a "one and only" type relationship. Flirting is has it's place. It needs to stay in that place. Generally, I still like to be a lady and wait for a man to "man up" and do his job. If he can't do it going into the relationship, I doubt he'll step up later. I trust the Good Lord in these kinds of major things out without a lot of nudging from me. It's never failed me.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    flirting is imperative ;););)
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I like
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Me gusta.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I flirt... Not in a gross way or anything but I think there is nothing wrong with flirting, obviously to a certain extent.