c6f.gif
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzU_YWHfAh6hPIrcm6y_iBpPv9hXIyXfhjy-6gRIdxqYNYKncV
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your views. I will schedule a Caring Session layer this afternoon if time permits.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I cant say that I've seen infidelity in the forums/among my friends (but I also dont normally peruse this "chit-chat" forum because I dont find most of the topics beneficial to my weight loss journey). With that being said, I respect my husband and our marriage so I dont entertain ANY conversations that (1) I wouldnt want him to have with other women and (2) that I would NOT have in his presence.

^^^^^^^^^^^I feel the same way^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I am on here for one thing and one thing only. Weight loss and if that is not your purpose of being in my MFP circle...you can step!!!

This topic has nothing to do with weight loss, and yet, you replied to it...in the Chit Chat forum. Apparently, weight loss isn't the only thing thing you're here for. You're also here to share your opinion.
  • Momma2Beauties405
    Momma2Beauties405 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I cant say that I've seen infidelity in the forums/among my friends (but I also dont normally peruse this "chit-chat" forum because I dont find most of the topics beneficial to my weight loss journey). With that being said, I respect my husband and our marriage so I dont entertain ANY conversations that (1) I wouldnt want him to have with other women and (2) that I would NOT have in his presence.

My thoughts exactly. I don't reply to many of these posts - only peruse them for my own interest in my weight loss journey. This topic just caught my attention.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your views. I will schedule a Caring Session layer this afternoon if time permits.

That's just not right! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    You said something that's going to hit a little too close to home for a lot of people.

Expect them to react poorly.

Doesn't mean you're wrong.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My wife is on my friends list!

You think banter on a website constitutes what exactly??????
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Personally I just surround myself with the people who are relatively like-minded with me. Or at least don't advertise the sort of thing you're talking about. I can honestly say that aside from the constant "hot or not" thing I haven't seen it. Of course I'm not looking for it either. Maybe I'm the weird one.

As far as marriage though, I agree with you about cheating. I also see emotional affairs as just as legitimate as physical affairs. People can disagree with me, I know that my belief isn't shared by many (but then again I don't usually bring it up, I usually just put this into practice).

Happily married for 5 years, during which my husband and I overcame infidelity and are stronger for it. Praise God.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awww, that's awful sweet.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    We really need a prude side and a lewd side around here.

I want to be in the middle so everybody loves me
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm a flirt and my husband is freaking hot. I know he gets flirted with and hes a friendly guy so it probably seems like hes flirting when hes just being a nice person. I flirt too. I think its socially accepted and helps makes the world a little brighter. No matter how long I'm married (my whole life I hope) I'll always be an animal on the inside. attraction is primal. That dosen't mean I'm going to sleep with anyone. I only love one man.

people that deny being attracted to anyone else besides their spouse is just silly. I'm MOST attracted to him because I'm emotionally attached. and hes awesome. and hes a great deal. and a ton of other reasons. But I flirt and its fine with me if he does.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    tumblr_m8dda8NwFF1r8piu1.gif
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I only have one question. Who here wants to bang me? :huh:

I do. But I have told you that already
  • innakarpyuk
    innakarpyuk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i do not believe flirting of any kind is honorable in a marriage.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Meh....what they do is what they do....

i don't have time to worry about what they do.

I worry about me. and what *I* do and that's a full time job.

someone else's marriage and fidelity is someone else's.

I still call them friends, I don't worry about their choices, as long as it doesn't affect me personally.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    My husband wouldn't like a lot of what goes on here, to be honest.

My boyfriend thinks it's hot.

On a serious note, I respect your post, and agree for the most part that what you have said holds some truth. But honestly every relationship IS different, so what is cheating or flirting to some might be a normal day occurrence to others.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    And I am trying to figure out how exactly other people's relationships affect you. Maybe keep your eyes on your own page?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I only have one question. Who here wants to bang me? :huh:

You fishin?...:flowerforyou: :love: :love: :heart: :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    i do not believe flirting of any kind is honorable in a marriage.

In YOUR marriage.
This discussion has been closed.