Worst Thing You've Tasted On Your Fitness Journey ?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean original.. terrible. And those banana egg white 'pancakes' everyone was sharing here... hated those too. I've made some pretty wretched smoothies too.

Really?! I LOVE the Kashi Go Lean original ^_^

I like Kashi Go lean crunch. It tastes like granola.

But I tried one of their others.. a cereal that had strawberries on the box and it tasted like someone had taken some sticks and debris off the ground and packed it. horrid.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Flax seeds. Disgusting.

I ♥ flax seeds! I grind them up and put them on my cereal every morning
  • smantha32
    Options
    Miracle noodles!! I was so excited at the idea of pasta with no calories but OMG...and I can usually power down anything even if I don't care for it but not these.

I tried these too. They were mushy and slimy. yuck
  • carl0z
    carl0z Posts: 1
    Options
    Gotta to be kidding, they are not bad at all
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs. I just can't.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Veggie Hotdogs.

Yuck!

Also this nasty Spearmint tasting water. It reminded me of chewing gum & drinking water at the same time.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Any sort of liquid egg whites in a carton. They all taste like sulfur and ash to me! What are they feeding those chickens?! The eggs at walmart also taste like that to me. Does anyone else taste that horrible sulfurous ashtray flavor in cheap eggs and drink carton egg whites? .

I've only noticed it in fresh eggs. And I've been told it happens when the chickens don't have fresh water.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Soy Naturade in plain flavor.

I think it's meant for baking - it's great in muffins - but don't EVER drink it raw in a cup of water. It tastes like flour.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Spirulina! *gah* nastiest ish that's ever crossed my lips. Not only was it totally disgusting, but I immediately broke out in hives. I have never had hives in my life :o

This too. Didn't do anything to me, but I just can't choke that stuff down.
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Shoprite Brand Fat Free Mayo. GROSS!

Also, Silk Lite Soy Milk (please don't hate me soy milk lovers!)

Ooh and I forgot plain greek yogurt. The only time I tried it plain was Fage, but wow did it leave a bitter aftertaste.
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    While I haven't had anything really horrible, I did not like Yoplait Greek yogurt. WAY too sweet. Also did not care for overnight oats. Mine turned out really slimy. I finally made some black bean brownies the other day, and they were okay, but I could still taste the beans. Plus, they sat like a rock in my stomach. Maybe it was the recipe I used, but I'm not sure I'll try those again.
  • tryskinni
    tryskinni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    btl-raspberry.jpg

This. SO gross. Tasted like dishsoap and gel beads.. half a sip and it went in the trash. I wanted to like chia seeds too.. but I think its gonna be a textural thing. Blech.

GROSS!! I finished it because I think it was like $5 but the whole bottle tasted spoiled. Blech.
  • tryskinni
    Options
    PB2
    {{shudder}}

Agreed.
  • tryskinni
    Options
    Pea protein powder. Yuck!

I never waste anything EVER and I chucked a whole can of that stuff. I reallllly tried, couldn't do it. And I'll eat anything.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    A recipe for apple oatmeal pancake. I don't know if I made them wrong but they were so gross
  • tryskinni
    Options
    Pea protein powder. Yuck!

Hemp protein powder is worse.

Both are VILE. You both win for grossest responses :-)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero. That stuff is nasty. Anything that sounds too good to be true...probably is.
  • ZmXg
    ZmXg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chobani greek yogurt pear flavor. At first I thought is was tasty, then the after taste kicked in. I have never tasted something so close to actual vomit in my life.
  • sneebuck
    sneebuck Posts: 30
    Options
    you explained all my favorites right here
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    frozen cod. I know it was sucked because of the way I prepared it but I can't bring myself to try again. gag