Whats your goal outfit?! Motivation

Options

Replies

• kpasunuru
    kpasunuru Posts: 1
    Options
    Flying abroad in august to attend a reunion. I will meet friends whom I haven't seen for 20 years!!. I need to look slim and beautiful, not flabby and old
  • Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    My goal outfit is anything not baggy that doesn't show back fat and rolls. That about sums it up <3
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I think I'm one of the older posters on this particular thread, but after going swimsuit shopping for my fiance's daughter, I did catch myself looking at clothes and thinking how cute they all were, and then I went to my trusty old plus-size section and thought, BLEH, I want to be out of these sizes that are so boxy and plain compared to the thinner sizes! So I am now in search of an official motivation outfit!! Thanks! :)

I agree. I have never been able to wear the cute clothes. They usually stop making them over a size 10 or 12. Just wearing a tankini without embarrassment or a cute dress would be a dream.
  • bonelessskinless
    Options

untitled.png

Is that a Robin mask?
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I live in Korea and there's an overabundance of cute sundresses everywhere right now! Unfortunately almost all of them are "Free Size" (one size fits all, built for small Korean chicks). By next summer, I'd like to be able to go into a shop and be able to wear at least SOMETHING!
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Shiny.

2yxnbcj.jpg
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    A bikini by the end of summer..around August.

Then for the fall to wear skinny jeans with boots over them. I know everyone can wear them, but having long..fit legs look best. I have the long legs part...just need to trim my thighs. They are the last to lose weight in for me.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    my first goal wouldis be a size 14 in pants
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I got a jean skirt the other day and was happy to fit in a size 14 and its plus size so its appropriate length for my fat *kitten*. That same day I also got the same skirt in a size 11 so I'm hoping to fit in it next month and feel sexy wearing it. I really want to buy an outfit of size 8 jeans and medium shirt and hang it on my wall for motivation.
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/skirts/belle-of-the-ball-skirt-in-mesmerize
    This skirt but it's too expensive with postage so I'm hoping to sew a similar one :)
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to look good in a suit and also in slacks and a polo
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I have an entire board on Pinterest for just this reason! http://pinterest.com/ashdhart/fashion/

Couple of highlights though

9404d242e63e1a62b20bead625bf5d61.jpg

b3f80a58f7fa3fad461f76242b8fdade.jpg
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A jersey wrap dress. If I can wear that and my belly doesn't ruin it, I will be satisfied.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Walking around the house and looking like this (welll, I have something a little different in mind, but Google did not helped me.
    0328-natalie-zea-esquire-01.jpg
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Big fan of fitted suits, bowler hats with tattoos and gloves.
    and of course we all want to look better naked.

You will have to right click and view image on the first pic to see whole image *sigh*

Marilyn-Manson-Wallpapers-HD-_zpsbf00750e.jpg

IMG_0011_zps72c9f698.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    For some reason I find this mildly embarrassing....but several weeks ago I found my prom dress while digging through some stuff. My senior year of high school is the only time in my life that I've ever been slim, so I intend to wear it again...even if it's just for my own satisfaction!
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    theGuildDoYouWantToDateMyAvatar.jpg
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Fitting into this cute size zero Lilly Pulitzer dress was my goal. I did it :)
    e9cc8f46a365773c701fc045082f709c_zpscbe19e55.jpg
  • bokchoybaby
    bokchoybaby Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    9404d242e63e1a62b20bead625bf5d61.jpg
    So pretty! Also, everything you've pinned is gorgeous. I love your style.