Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Spending way too much money on clothes.
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options

8. And worst of all, my daughter will have to suffer the embarrassment of having a MILF.

Lol! This gave me a little giggle

LOL me too! :D
  • npetercmway
    npetercmway Posts: 68
    Options
    Yesterday I noticed that as I carried the laundry basket upstairs it kept sliding off my waist. There wasn't that ledge there to hold it up for me! LOL
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ^^^^all of these
    Looking taller from weight lost and shape changing (I like being a hobbit)
    needing new clothes. but not finding anything that really suits me. (Still got trouble spots)
  • jandthebops
    jandthebops Posts: 28
    Options
    Love this thread! xx
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anybody know where to rest your hands during boring meetings? 2 inches of jolly jelly belly gone...can't put them there anymore...

Anybody?

*raises hand* Oohh! Oooooooh! I know the answer to this one! I now place them on the arm rests OR cross my legs and rest them on my knee for that laid back, "Yeah, I'm thin enough to be comfortable like this" look.

OMG, I LOL'd at this so much!! :D awesome!
  • JacksMachine
    JacksMachine Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My body no longer knows how to process pizza.....right through me!!! Was that TMI?
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    These are so awesome to read! So motivating!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love this threa. So let's see...

1. Like the OP, I need to get my wedding ring sized (for the second time!) and I hate paying someone to take my gold!
    2. My hubby won't stop touching me ;)
    3. I bought a bunch of dresses along the way because they last for more sizes before they look stupid...now I need new ones because they are all way too big
    4. I have lost my will to sit in my recliner all day and watch tv and eat (I am missing so many tv shows!)
    5. I forgot that I am a useless loser and believed enough in myself to apply to law school (and get accepted!)

he he he :flowerforyou:

RAWK. ON. (I want to go back for a degree in psychology... still working on the courage to go)
  • martysa
    martysa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need to keep explaining to my family that I do not have an eating disorder, just have learned what it means to be healthy!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have to get new underwear... my panties are literally falling off! :ohwell:
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Today I decided to go through all of my jeans.. Since it's summer, I've been basically living in my shorts at home, and my scrubs at work, so its been a couple months since I've worn jeans.. I have exactly one pair that fits!!! Out of about 10! Holy cow, I had to try them all on again to double check!
    Guess I have to make a trip to the mall.... Darn.. =D
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting I need less space to get around/through things, so people look at me funny when I try to avoid things :P
  • djkronyx
    djkronyx Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great thread and congrats to everyone!
  • jfurrrr
    jfurrrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    1: My self esteem has sky rocketed and turned me into the not so shy girl who got out on the dance floor at the bar and let loose for once.
    2: I smile all the time cause my brain has that "confidence" boost thing going on
    3: I Too can no longer sleep in late cause I wake up full of energy.
    4: I barley have time to read except mostly before bed cause im so active during the day I just don't have time to pick it up and when I do I get through two sentences and the next thing I know im waking up with a book on my face.
  • bkciddir
    bkciddir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    THREE things that stand out to me:

1) I have bagged 3 huge leaf bags full of clothes (so far) that no longer fit = BARELY ANYTHING LEFT TO WEAR

2) When I go shopping for new clothes, I keep looking at the old size that I was and then realize that size no longer fits me. WHAT WAS I THINKING?

3) I LIVE IN MY GYM CLOTHES
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    1. My former favorite clothes no longer fit.

2. I have acquaintances that don't know who I am when I say hello.

3. I can no longer eat quarter pounders and fries.

4. Have to get new ID pictures taken.

5. I can't try the latest flavor of a large DQ blizzard.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!