Replies

• bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bump! Love this thread! :drinker:
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have to dust the high things too as I can stand closer to them and therefore reach higher. This means it takes me longer to clean my house than when I was less fit and just did the easy stuff
  • jacq0907
    jacq0907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Last time I was successful, I was sore because I suddenly had bones, with less fat padding them.
  • doctordee955
    Options
    1. when standing and looking down, my view isn't obscured by my chest/belly, I have toes!
    2. When I touch my toes, I don't go into a forward roll resulting in carnage and destruction to everything in front of me.
    3. I have toes!
    4. My wife isn't jealous of my chest any longer.
    5.I don't require a car wash to have a shower any longer.
  • KYT1121
    KYT1121 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this list!! I'm going to start working on mine.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to like what I see in the mirror. It's now taking me far longer to get ready for work in the morning...
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Also, you burn less calories for the same activity you did before the weight loss...
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Also, you burn less calories for the same activity you did before the weight loss...

This one. Also, when I started, I could eat thousands of calories and I just can't now.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So hilarious..

My top 5 bad things are...

1. I am 45 lbs lighter...

2. I had to give all my clothes to goodwill..

3. I actually like to look at myself in the mirror...

4. All the compliments I get..(Like I was not much before lol)...

5. When my wife asks to go to the mall I can't get out of it and say.. (My legs will hurt if we walk around to long)
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    - I never used to be able to look at my own reflection, but now I can't stop pulling muscle poses after doing my weights! It's taking me more time to go to the bathroom because of it!

- I can wear my girlfriend's 'skinny' clothes and look good. Again, takes longer to get ready because I now have more choice!

- I actually DON'T enjoy junk food! All this healthy eating is limiting the amount of times I want to eat takeout!

- It's never unpleasant going to the bathroom! (I'll leave it at that).

- I'm smiling more, which is making my face ache.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Most of the people I see everywhere now seem to be somewhere along the spectrum of overweight to obese.
    I know the ratio to normal and under weight is the same as it was six months ago, but after trimming down a lot, I just notice it so much more.

So, the bad thing is now my original goal, which seemed very aggressive at the time and which I'm just a week or two from hitting, is now only a mile marker as I'm then definitely setting the goal to lose another additional 10-15 pounds.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options

4. Had to buy new sneakers since I've worn out the old ones in the past four months.

THIS !!! the k swiss people are thrilled
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I went swimsuit shopping this weekend, and my husband (who usually doesn't like me to spend much money on clothes) convinced me to buy 3 new swimsuits, two of which are bikinis, because he thought they looked so good! Maybe now I should take him shopping with me more often! Darn!
  • Silver82
    Silver82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've got one!

It was awful picking out clothes that would never have fit me before and when I tried them on? I actually smiled in the mirror. It was a horrible experience!
  • KattKitty
    KattKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Reverse-wedgies when I run
  • Kamoralee3
    Kamoralee3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great Job..I just getting started I'm encouraged by the stories that I read. You losing and having to adjust to your new life is a bad thing to have..lol. I hope to have the same story soon :)
  • MissChrissySunshine
    MissChrissySunshine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Using less soap? LMAO - I am loving reading these responses. Congrats to all!
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Buying new shoes. I had a hard enough time findings the ones that I was wearing and now they are too big. Also trying to figure out what bra size to buy. I need more workout bras because they ones I have are now too big.

Also my cats are having a harder time laying on me at the same time. There's not as much room.
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love being bad!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!