Replies

• JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Wouldn't you like to know ;)
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    had to call 911 in the middle of the night while naked cause my student set my house on fire

You should meet the OP, sure you two would have loads to talk about!

lol
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Taking a 4 wheeler up the side of a tall steep hill and almost rolling it.....about 2 years ago. Just to name one crazy thing
  • FeleciaMiller
    FeleciaMiller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Shucks she Relaxed/permed my hair, pressed my hair with a hot comb, cooked me fried chicken, baked me cakes and taught me how to braid and So much more!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ha! i can write a book about all the crazy *kitten* ive done...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i took a bus from pittsburgh , pa to santa ana, ca

i was 20 and leaving my mom and brother to go live with my dad. nothing spiteful or mean about it, i wasnt in college, wasnt sure what i wanted to do and well, my dad lived in huntington beach california.

let me tell you this, the toilet on the bus sat right above the engine. the toilet seat was metal. there was no way to take a pewp without being branded by the toilet seat makes name since it was engraved on the seat. putting TP down for a rats nest didnt work cause it just went up in flames like a magicians flash paper.

you dont think you can hold a deuce for three and a half days, but you can
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    • Burned down my house when I was 7.
    • Hit my abusive step-father in the back of the head with a baseball bat when I was 8.
    • Shot out my houses sliding glass door with a dbl-barrel shotgun (8 also... i missed my step-dad by 1 foot dammit).
    • Cracked a friends skull with my bike chain in elementary school... I was getting bullied.
    • Put a hatchet trough my foot when I was 9.
    • Burned down a swamp/marsh when I was 13.
    • Had sex in a crowded movie theater.

Wow... I needed help... but i'm much better now.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    i was 7 a child stupid besides no teacher at a achool should tellin kids that

congrats you just proved you are the N word!

I can't believe you just said that. That is completely disgusting and racist. The OP and any other individual with black skin should NOT have to put up with that behaviour. I am not only reporting you but recommended a block on your account. Disgusting.

Really ? He said he set someones house on fire for calling him a name! ever hear of sticks and stone will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

You are stupid for thinking calling some one a name is justifity to hurt them!

He also stated that he was 7 when the incident occurred.
  • bearkisses
    Options
    • Hit my abusive step-father in the back of the head with a baseball bat when I was 8.
    • Shot out my houses sliding glass door with a dbl-barrel shotgun (8 also... i missed my step-dad by 1 foot dammit).
    • Cracked a friends skull with my bike chain in elementary school... I was getting bullied.

I think most of us are, with the exception to the overt racist in the thread

Troublemaker!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Where do I start.......lol

With a PM to me so I can edit for publication? :bigsmile:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Hooked up with a girl outside behind a statue at a park I met on a forum... granted we talked for like 5 years before we met.
  • bearkisses
    Options

I can't believe you just said that. That is completely disgusting and racist. The OP and any other individual with black skin should NOT have to put up with that behaviour. I am not only reporting you but recommended a block on your account. Disgusting.

Really ? He said he set someones house on fire for calling him a name! ever hear of sticks and stone will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

You are stupid for thinking calling some one a name is justifity to hurt them!

He also stated that he was 7 when the incident occurred.

even if they are older I think it is justified. I work with youth and have had one call him because the court mandated them to do counselling. Reason, they were called the N word one too many times by someone and decided to kick their *kitten*. They were like 15. Good for them. I truly believe that other child learned a HUGE LESSON that day.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    i took a bus from pittsburgh , pa to santa ana, ca

i was 20 and leaving my mom and brother to go live with my dad. nothing spiteful or mean about it, i wasnt in college, wasnt sure what i wanted to do and well, my dad lived in huntington beach california.

let me tell you this, the toilet on the bus sat right above the engine. the toilet seat was metal. there was no way to take a pewp without being branded by the toilet seat makes name since it was engraved on the seat. putting TP down for a rats nest didnt work cause it just went up in flames like a magicians flash paper.

you dont think you can hold a deuce for three and a half days, but you can

Haha!! Sorry I think this is hilarious!! you dont think you can hold a deuce for three and a half days, but you can
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I certainly hope you are better. Please tell me after shooting at him your mother got the message and got out.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anything too crazy right now. Sure I've done something.

Food related:

Joined weight watchers.

Quit the next week.

Rejoined three weeks later - in order to buy a case of their mint fudge chocolate bars. So worth it. Of course I didn't lose any weight.

Also: Took a chocolate Easter bunny out of the trash to eat because it still looked delicious. I had thrown it away earlier to avoid cravings.

P.S. Wow I am a pansy compared to some of these tough guys. lol
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

I think the person meant Nifty,,,, because they are promoting a new band called Nifty Cents....
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    i was 7 it was not a crime racism is illegal as well

Racism is not illegal! I can hate you if I want to!

Looks like someone's friend list will be shrinking....

This is the internet why would I care if people I dont know are my friends or not? really?
  • Creamxpuff
    Creamxpuff Posts: 9
    Options
    Attended a Job Corps... and I will graduate tomorrow lol
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

committing felonies at the age of 7.. somehow I'm not surprised.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Craziest thing I did was while teaching in Montana. I made the mistake of calling one of my students the n word. Karma's a b$%# though, and that kid burned my house down. Never did that again!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just choked on my apple!
This discussion has been closed.