Ewww... What's the worst thing you've eaten..?

Options

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Some sweet potato red pepper, jalapeno, garlic concoction juice I made. It was so disgusting but I made myself drink it.
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Some kind of bean at a Thai restaurant. It was listed on the menu with a warning, so of course we wanted to try it. At first, it didn't seem so bad, but then the taste settled in. The only word I can think of to describe it is putrid. Anyone know the name of this bean?
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My brother and I had a dumbass inkling to try Dr. Oz's cleanse after the holidays. cold quinoia with prunes and flaxseed oil SO F-IN NASTY! Close second was the revolting vegetable soup, I can still taste it, ugh! I lasted a day and a half, my brother took one bite of each and said forget it, back to atkins.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    This is horrible.
    But I use to have to take laxatives.
    Anyways I bought this ginger liquid laxative...
    imagine both ends..... that is all.
  • leeannewgeorge
    leeannewgeorge Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    "Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal" - Uncooked oatmeal mixed into plain fat-free yogurt and refrigerated overnight. Blech!!!!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Balut: ate it in the phillipines, its a semi formed duck embryo boiled in the shell & eaten whole

YES, there was alcohol involved

There isn't enough alcohol in the world!
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Some kind of bean at a Thai restaurant. It was listed on the menu with a warning, so of course we wanted to try it. At first, it didn't seem so bad, but then the taste settled in. The only word I can think of to describe it is putrid. Anyone know the name of this bean?

Was it a long bean, like a green bean, or a bean like black beans? Some of those are fermented and can be really strong.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Some sweet potato red pepper, jalapeno, garlic concoction juice I made. It was so disgusting but I made myself drink it.

sounds like a recipe for hot sauce!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    It's a close tie between snails and a vegetarian hot dog.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Pineapple as a pizza topping. That *kitten* should be illegal.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    Pineapple as a pizza topping. That *kitten* should be illegal.

Awwww.....you're no fun. When I was in Germany they had peaches and chicken pizza at the local Pizza Hut.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Larabar ew. Just ew.

That and Muscle Milk...
  • Coolchameleon
    Options
    Tofu. Not a big fan :D
  • emilydiehl08
    Options
    Hummus. I can't stand it!
  • Coolchameleon
    Options
    Really...I thought it sounded good. guess not :(
  • Coolchameleon
    Options
    EWWW. Nothing beats that. The jelly fish thing....
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My husband talked me into trying fried bologna with peanut butter on it.....totally disgusting!! Almost threw up.
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, it's probably cottage cheese. The taste, consistency and smell all make me gag even if it would make a great addition to my nutrition plan.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Hummus. I can't stand it!

Hahaha, I misread that at first to be "humans" and I was all "Wow, where did you manage to get human?"
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    vegemite . . .