Do you like to dine at Breastaurants?

Options

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Not often, I may go to a breastaurant no more than 3 times a year. I usually won't initiate the visit. It will be something like my friends are eating there and I am hanging out with them.

If I wanted an attractive woman serving me food while not wearing much clothing, I'd rather that happen at home with a woman cooking for me. :smile:
  • sandycibik
    sandycibik Posts: 2
    Options
    I really respect that in a man and wish my husband felt the same way.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My breastaurant is at home.
  • liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I used to work at an upscale breastraunt in Sunset Beach, CA that actually had gourmet food.
    Typically, I think that breastraunts have horrible food but gorgeous chicks... eye candy is the only good thing about them
  • liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Not often, I may go to a breastaurant no more than 3 times a year. I usually won't initiate the visit. It will be something like my friends are eating there and I am hanging out with them.

If I wanted an attractive woman serving me food while not wearing much clothing, I'd rather that happen at home with a woman cooking for me. :smile:

i'm your gal ;)
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Hooters in years now, but I DO like the 3-mile Island wings.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Unless you can eat the food off their breasts I'm unlikely to be interested.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Bone Daddy's is awesome
  • PikaKnight
    Options

There are sushi restaurants where you can do that
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

There are sushi restaurants where you can do that

I need a girl for a dinner plate.
  • sandycibik
    sandycibik Posts: 2
    Options
    Very respectful! I wish my husband felt the same way!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I ate at one once in Daytona. Don't remember the name of it. Thought it was a family restaurant. Ate their with my girls. Needless to say, I wasn't comfortable.

And the food sucked!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    There is a Hooters, Bone Daddy's, and Twin Peaks all in a row in my area. I don't care what adults do but people around here have their boy's 7th or 8th bday party at the places. Um...no.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

i'm your gal ;)

*gets down on one knee* Lord i have been really good lately. Will you have liz friend me..PLEASE!!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    We have Hooters, her ugly cousin Wing House, Tilted Kilt, and a host(ess) of others.

Hooters makes great wings, they have a kid's menu, and the atmosphere isn't bad.

Wing House girls look like the next stop is the truck stop diner.

Meh. The boobs are covered by clothes. Most are just normal boobs. Once in a while there's a nice pair, but usually it's a let-down.

Except the Tilted Kilt. Those women are smokin' hot (usually, but there is one ugly one).
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I've never eaten at one of these places.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    We have Hooters, her ugly cousin Wing House, Tilted Kilt, and a host(ess) of others.

Hooters makes great wings, they have a kid's menu, and the atmosphere isn't bad.

Wing House girls look like the next stop is the truck stop diner.

Meh. The boobs are covered by clothes. Most are just normal boobs. Once in a while there's a nice pair, but usually it's a let-down.

Except the Tilted Kilt. Those women are smokin' hot (usually, but there is one ugly one).

The food there is so awesome! I would go to the one around Round Rock/Austin when I lived there. Plus live music bonus :D
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I'll never support Hooters or any other establishments like it. I don't like giving my money to places when their hiring criteria is based on a girl's measurements as opposed to her skills. :/

Every one has to be good at something.

I've been to Hooters a couple times and we have a Show-Me's that moved into town a couple years ago. I really like the boneless wings at Show-Me's. I've actually been thinking about going there for some drinks soon. It really doesn't bother me that the waitresses are dressed in skimpy outfits. It's their choice to work there. They are all really nice and do a great job and that's what really counts.
  • lurcstet
    lurcstet Posts: 77
    Options
    Breastaurants!!! we defo dont have these in the uk! interesting idea though
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I actually laughed out loud, Breastaurants?! haha No we don't have these in the UK :D