Join me! Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid starts today!!!

Options
I've made up my mind! I'm going to move forward and do the hybrid! I have been dabbling in Turbo Fire for the past couple of weeks and absolutely LOVE it! I've also done 2 rounds of CE and LOVE that just as much so why not combine them for some extra fat burning?!!

I have been using Beachbody products for over 2 years and have never been in this good of shape! I'm hooked and loving it! I love Chalene's energy; it keeps me going and striving for more!

Join me on my journey and let's do this! I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all!

Deb

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look terrific. It is absolutely working for you. I think it's way above me at this point in time though. Maybe someday.
  • mandy2128
    Options
    im doing turbo fire.. im on week 2. im not doing the hyrbrid though. I just had a baby and that might be a bit too much for me right now!! I love beachbody programs too. I used to be a coach, but quit when i got pregnant. I just didnt have the time or energy to do it.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    knitty: Thank you! I feel great! I'm always wanting more and pushing myself! You can always try something like Slim In 6 or something. That's the beauty of Beachbody products, there's something for everyone at every level!

Mandy: So, how are you liking the program so far? I just can't get enough of it! You should think of becoming a coach again, especially now! The company is booming!

Thanks for the support ladies and feel free to keep posting here if you'd like! The more, the marrier!
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    will be starting the hybrid in september - like you, right now am jsut learning the tf workouts and then will start - they are awesome but hard and intense - did fire 45 today - BOOM i got your boyfriend!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    will be starting the hybrid in september - like you, right now am jsut learning the tf workouts and then will start - they are awesome but hard and intense - did fire 45 today - BOOM i got your boyfriend!!!

Awesome! I love Fire 45! Such a calorie burner! I told Chalene she needs to create a soundtrack to Turbo Fire! Keep up the good work girl!
  • FitMama1982
    FitMama1982 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a Chalean Extreme and TurboFire hybrid that I put together myself for almost 60 days now. I start the lean phase next week. I'm in my 2nd round of Chalean Extreme and absolutely love what it did for me and my body in round 1. In round 2 I'm focusing more on building more muscle. I know I'm going to miss both Chalean Extreme and TurboFire when I move onto my P90X and Insanity hybrid next month. Wishing you the best of luck on your hybrid and with your fitness journey. I have a 1 year old little girl and started working out and getting healthy when she was about 8 months old and I'm so happy I decided to make a change in my life. Now people look at me and can't believe I had a baby a year ago especially being I was overweight and out of shape when I got pregnant with her!
  • afeinberg
    Options
    ddavies - can't wait til i can post a pic like you in the bikini ! You look AWESOME

i am close but not there yet... LOVE CLE for the muscle definition - just completed one round and now will do the hybrid with TF then likely back to CLE and running for the winter....

am very interested in what is involved in becoming a BB coach - so far i have only used the chalene programs and i LOVE them

Can you message me with more infor?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    ddavies - can't wait til i can post a pic like you in the bikini ! You look AWESOME

i am close but not there yet... LOVE CLE for the muscle definition - just completed one round and now will do the hybrid with TF then likely back to CLE and running for the winter....

am very interested in what is involved in becoming a BB coach - so far i have only used the chalene programs and i LOVE them

Can you message me with more infor?

Don't worry, you'll be in that bikini in no time! Believe me, it wasn't and still isn't easy for me to see myself in a bikini! lol

I look forward to hearing your progress with CE! I absolutely love it!!! I will send you a message with more info on coaching too!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    WOW!!! Just finished Burn Circuit 1 and I forgot how much I love working my back and exterior delts!!! Burn baby, burn!!!! My pecks are quivering too! Love it!

Now, the best part of the workout..........the yummy recovery drink!!!! Sooooo good! If you haven't tried it, you should! Helps with those quivering pecks and sore muscles!

Later tonight at our local fit club, we'll be doing Power 90 Sweat 3-4 and Turbo Fire abs! Better make sure I fuel the body!

Have a grea day everyone and keep pushing play!

Deb
  • afeinberg
    Options
    i did push one and HIIT 15 today - sweated my butt off but it felt great - scared to go to hiit 20 b/c 15 just about does me in but we will see .... proud of myself for gtting through it
  • ddavies919
    Options
    i did push one and HIIT 15 today - sweated my butt off but it felt great - scared to go to hiit 20 b/c 15 just about does me in but we will see .... proud of myself for gtting through it

Allison,

I love HIIT 15! And HIIT 20 is another burner for sure! My favorite phase of Chalean Extreme is the lean phase! I think because she works your delts so much! Did you get my message with the info? Let me know if you have questions!

I'm off to our local Beachbody Fit Club! Time to sweat some more! Bring it on!

Deb
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 5 of the 20-week hybrid that Chalene created...LOVE IT!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I willl be joining this on Monday the 16th. I was gonna jump right in it but I will let my body recover from the inferno plan which I finish this Friday. Today was Fire 45 and it kicked my butt. I did the new to class version and I burned 810 calories!! I will be doing the new to class until I feel comfortable enough. Plus I get more calorie burn. Can't wait to join in on the TF/CE hybrid. I went to get some new weights and I'm up to curling 20's comfortably challenged.

Boom I got your boyfriend! I got your man!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi girls! I did Turbo Fire Core 20 and Stretch 10 this morning and it felt great!!! Later, I think I'll do the Fire 55 EZ new to class because I agree with Shima, it burns more calories doing the new to class option! Bring it on!

I also weighed myself this morning and am down a pound! Woo hoo!!! That makes me happy! I know that the walking and Turbo Fire and Shakeology have everything to do with it! Well, that and eating clean!

Glad to see you girls are doing great! Keep up the good work and go get those results!!!!

Deb
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Push Circuit 2 today....was BRUTAL!
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I already own Chalean Extreme and just ordered turbo fire today. I own a bunch of beach body dvds (p90, p90x, turbo jam, slim in 6, slim series, hip hop abs, rockin body, insanity, chalean extreme) and have never stuck to any of them. Not really sre why....but I am ready to commit and lose this weight. Turbo Fire looks fun and I can't wait to receive it. Hopefully I will receive it next week and will be able to join in and stick to the plan. Any suggestions on how to stay motivated and wanting to do it everyday?
  • afeinberg
    Options
    i so wish i had the time to do more than 1 workout per day every day but i just don't - i am a soon to be divorced single mom to a 6 yr old and and a 3 yr old and i work full time.... i think i need to get up earlier but that is really tough for me.

i get in at least one CLE or TF workout per day - and it really is what keeps me sane and focused - like all natural ritalin and prozac all in one.... i rarely take a rest day because i jsut feel so much better when i work out both mentally and physcially.

i took my daughter to ruby tuesdays' for dinner and had the mini burgers and french fries tonight - oh and let's not foget the strawberry margarita - its been months since i've eaten anything like that and while it tasted deliciious in the moment, i am now regretting it so much. my stomach hurts and i am dying of thirst and i ccan't believe how many calories it was.... lesson learned that's for sure....

sorry for the rambling....

good night folks! Tomorow push 2 and HIIT 20 (this will be my first time and HIIT 15 just about kills me so we'll see ) Wish me luck!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Push Circuit 2 today....was BRUTAL!

Way to keep pushing play girl! I like the push phase!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I already own Chalean Extreme and just ordered turbo fire today. I own a bunch of beach body dvds (p90, p90x, turbo jam, slim in 6, slim series, hip hop abs, rockin body, insanity, chalean extreme) and have never stuck to any of them. Not really sre why....but I am ready to commit and lose this weight. Turbo Fire looks fun and I can't wait to receive it. Hopefully I will receive it next week and will be able to join in and stick to the plan. Any suggestions on how to stay motivated and wanting to do it everyday?

Wow, you've got quite the collection! That's awesome! You will love Turbo Fire! Just the energy of Chalene alone should be enough to keep you motivated and wanting more! Also, keep posting here for support and motivation! Us girls will keep you moving! Are you a Beachbody member? If not, you can join for free and log your workouts in the WOWY gym; it's a great way to keep you accountable! You can take a look at www.beachbodycoach.com/ddavies and check it out! You can do it girl, we're here to help!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    i so wish i had the time to do more than 1 workout per day every day but i just don't - i am a soon to be divorced single mom to a 6 yr old and and a 3 yr old and i work full time.... i think i need to get up earlier but that is really tough for me.

i get in at least one CLE or TF workout per day - and it really is what keeps me sane and focused - like all natural ritalin and prozac all in one.... i rarely take a rest day because i jsut feel so much better when i work out both mentally and physcially.

i took my daughter to ruby tuesdays' for dinner and had the mini burgers and french fries tonight - oh and let's not foget the strawberry margarita - its been months since i've eaten anything like that and while it tasted deliciious in the moment, i am now regretting it so much. my stomach hurts and i am dying of thirst and i ccan't believe how many calories it was.... lesson learned that's for sure....

sorry for the rambling....

good night folks! Tomorow push 2 and HIIT 20 (this will be my first time and HIIT 15 just about kills me so we'll see ) Wish me luck!

Allison,

As long as you can get in one workout a day, that's great! That's really all it takes. When I was employed full time, it was tough, but I got into the habit and I would wake up and workout at 4:30am!!! I had to get it in then or there wouldn't be time with kids, dinner, family, work, etc.

I know exactly how you feel about eating the bad stuff! It tastes great going down but then regret soon sets in and then the stomach ache! I hate feeling like that! Don't get me wrong, I allow myself a cheat meal every week or I'd go crazy but I try not to go overboard. Plus, after eating clean all week, it just doesn't taste as good.

You'll like HIIT 20! Great workout! You can do it! Make sure you have your water and towel because the sweat will be dripping! Keep up the good work!

Deb