What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Tomato & mushroom pizza that I made out of cauliflower (Cassey Ho's recipe! <3)
    I said "oops" cause it stuck to the tin foil and I had to rip it apart to eat it, haha!! Still so yummy though!

I've done that before. Do it with parchment paper next time.
    Thanks! I'm planning on making something new with the cauliflower crust next time I got grocery shopping, I'll have to grab some for that! ^.^
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Lemon an chilli prawns, spinach, oven cooked onion/pepper/tomato, flat mushroom, mini corn and sweet jacket potato with redced fat sour cream and chive dip.... so very filing.

Seem to be doing lemon an chilli alot lol.... love lemon an chilli
    That potato looks sooo yummy!!
  • lafferty4
    lafferty4 Posts: 10
    Options
    Do you have the recipie for these? What is the calorie per serving and serving size because they look fabululous. I would like to be able to make a healthy blueberry pancake but need to seriously watch the caloric intake and certain vitamins and nutriets for medical reasons.
  • Wakefromsleep
    Options
    Supper
    image-2.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Open faced chicken parm sandwiches with smoked mozz and brocc rabe on sourdough

IMG_20130531_190415.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Open faced chicken parm sandwiches with smoked mozz and brocc rabe on sourdough

This looks fracking *AMAZING*!
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    photo-6_zps27c505f1.jpg

Mushroom lover's veggie burger with sriracha aioli, asparagus, beets, spinach, and roasted red peppers.
  • SurebutterCringe
    Options
    Blackened grilled Mahi, grilled zucchini and garden vegetable rice.

oHxEN9Rl.jpg
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    hiya peeps,

i could use your assistance. I always try my best to track my calories but a lot of times I eat stuff that I can't quite figure out.

if you guys could help me estimate, that that would be great.

you're looking at a slice of veggie pizza from my local mom & pop store. It weighs 6.7 oz or 0.418 pounds.

I really dont know how much to enter per slice. any help is greatly appreciated.

67oz_pizza.jpg

can ya help me guess the calories? thanks!
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm embracing my snacking tenancies LOL I fooled my mind into thinking I was on a major snacking binge, when in reality, it was lunch :laugh:

2 Wasa Crisps w/ Homemade Tuna Salad, topped with cucumber slices
    Grape Tomatoes
    Red Seedless Grapes
    Weight Watchers String Cheese
    1/2 serving of Whole Natural Almonds
    CALORIES: Just under 300.
    I win! :laugh:

ed4291b1-8094-45f3-88ff-9ddb01c6638b.jpg
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Quinoa salad (cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, corn, garbanzo beans) to go with my Pizza Hut crazy crust pizza slice (not pictured):

P1000522_zpsab77376d.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    hiya peeps,

i could use your assistance. I always try my best to track my calories but a lot of times I eat stuff that I can't quite figure out.

you're looking at a slice of veggie pizza from my local mom & pop store. It weighs 6.7 oz or 0.418 pounds.

I really dont know how much to enter per slice. any help is greatly appreciated.

7P/30C/7F is my estimate :smile:
  • lauriead215
    Options
    Spicy lentil soup with greek yogurt and cilantro. Pita on the side.

WP_20130530_0261.jpg
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Dinner 1: Surf and turf - fake chicken, salmon, brussels, sweet potato

ZkczMv9l.jpg

Random beer:

lqhW3YFl.jpg

Lunch: "wonton salad" with lentil veggie soup and bread

8eYS864l.jpg

Dinner 2: Shrimp tacos, rice, beans

cGdheBQl.jpg
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    did some reading up on making hummus, since i wanted to figure out how to achieve the super velvety texture of the hummus you get in Mediterranean restaurants. i learned a few tips that made a huge difference and was really excited with the result. mega silky and creamy hummus - so gooood.

newhummus_sm.jpg
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Used the carrot cake receipe from skinny taste. Removed the sugar because I'm diabetic, and swapped the oil for apple sauce, and halved the icing. So each slice is under 200 calories :D

92ccb022b582354aec6bdc3ba16eedb2.jpg
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    hiya peeps,

Probably about 250 calories?
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Made my banana rum pancakes again. This time using my vegan substitution - just as awesome as ever. I love this recipe. :) oh and I was a little off with the calorie inf before. I said 350 for pancakes and topping, but that includes about a teaspoon of butter too.

steelcutpancakes5_sm.jpg
  • nine2481
    nine2481 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh guys and gals . . . You make me so hungry with all these scrumptious meals !
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump