you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    When the jeans you tried on just 6 months ago, the ones that could barely even button and made the worst muffin top if they did, now sit loosely :D
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    when your workout clothes are way too big for you! and when your coworkers insist you burn your pants because the saggy butt look just doesn't work for you!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    when there is more space between you and the steering wheel.

I love this one and totally relate! For so long I had to have my seat all the back in the car and work the pedals with pointed toes. Now when my husband gets in the driver's seat of my car he says, "Baby how close do you sit to the steering wheel?" and there is a good foot between me and the wheel now. YAY!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    When a dress you bought 3 months ago needs to be altered cause the straps are falling off and you can see the bra around the "ladies" area... Also, bra strap falling because the "ladies" have shrunken and the bra ain't supportin the new sized ladies :glasses:
  • Becky_Boop
    Options
    When it looks like all you're t-shirts have turned into tents because you just can't afford to buy more!
  • NoelleLou
    Options
    When your husband says "WOW Babe when we hug- Were sooo close" Smaller belly = closer hugs! <3
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    When trying on your jeans in the morning isn't part of your daily workout - no huffing, sucking in, jumping up and down, wiggling to the right, wiggling to the left.. just to get the button done. You know, you just put one leg through then the other.. slide them up and they fit!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    you no longer have to get a seat belt extender on airplanes, you don't have to squeeze into theater seats anymore and you don't have to worry about seats or bed breaking on you.:flowerforyou: I could go on but I will stop here.....:-)
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    I know the feeling! feels great! especially when you can see the marks where you had worn the belt before hand!
  • georgette70
    Options
    When it looks like all you're t-shirts have turned into tents because you just can't afford to buy more!

I can totally relate!! For now I will glady wear the "tents" until my final goal when I will shop for proper fitting clothes!!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When you no longer FEAR getting seated at a booth in a restaurant and you can just SLIDE on in :-) That goes hand in hand with your belly not touching the steering wheel as well...... GREAT feeling!
  • MrsBattousai
    Options
    You can fit in one leg of your used to tight fitting jeans. Used to be plus size 26 now I'm a size 12-14. And you can see your feet finally!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    When you no longer FEAR getting seated at a booth in a restaurant and you can just SLIDE on in :-) That goes hand in hand with your belly not touching the steering wheel as well...... GREAT feeling!

Ditto!!!
  • nijeka
    nijeka Posts: 28
    Options
    When your husband tells you that your "ladies" shrank!!

I can't wait for the day that my hubby says that to me!! The few times I have lost a little bit of weight, it NEVER comes off my chest!! (but I think it goes TO my chest when I gain that weight back!!) :ohwell:
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that my exercise pants weren't fitting anymore until I started getting a painful sore on my right hip. Turns out my pants weren't tight enough to keep my ipod from bouncing up and down so it was rubbing the same spot repeatedly for at least 45 minutes! Painful way to notice weight loss, lol.
  • tlm1994
    tlm1994 Posts: 2
    Options
    when you can start wearing your VICTORIA SECRET panties again!!!! P.S....... I lost 29 lbs b4 this website....and hoping for another 30.....:wink:
  • imma_rosta
    imma_rosta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    When you go to put on your favorite jeans and realize... you didn't have to unbutton them to get them on!

That's hilarious! I actually had to use the restroom really bad and yanked my pants off without unbuttoning them and I didn't even notice! Now I NEVER unbutton my jeans... partly because I'm too lazy :P
  • dman423
    dman423 Posts: 3
    Options
    When I went to a movie the other night and the armrests weren't digging into my sides!
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You see a picture of yourself and have to take a second look to make sure it is you. I saw a picture of myself today and couldn't believe my face and arms already look so much thinner.
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    When someone you see everyday comes up and gives you a hug and realizes they can put their arms ALL THE WAY AROUND YOU!!!!! (so this was a big one for me....)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!