Opinion-Big hips with small(ish) waist-attractive or not?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think it is! I have a 23 inch waist and 34 inch hips/booty (muscular and firm). Always gotten lots of compliments on my waist and booty.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think it is! I have a 23 inch waist and 34 inch hips/booty (muscular and firm). Always gotten lots of compliments on my waist and booty.

brb using imagination since no pics
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a 25 waist and 36 hip
  • alibab36
    alibab36 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 26 inch waist and 35 inch hips always get told i have a lovely waist and hips . I am 34 26 35
  • RIVAL916
    RIVAL916 Posts: 108
    Options
    its very attractive.

even if they dont have that, its alll good! were all tryin to achieve some sort of sexiness lol. well im tryn
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<I have 28 inch waist and 40.5 inch hips, my hips have always been much bigger than my waist, it's my body type, my mum and my daughter are the same!!

I can't change it so I might as well flaunt it!! Lol!
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    thank you :)
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have almost a perfect hourglass shape: 35-25-26. Guys love that on me haha. (Not to sound vain, I swear!) Anyway, according to a study somewhere, most guys like it the best when a woman's waist is at a 7:10 ratio with her hips. They also like it when the waist number is smaller than seven. This is just an average, though, so take it fwiw

Also, I personally find curves such as yours very sexy :)
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Personally i like being hourglass. I have big boobs and a big round butt but a relatively smaller waist. Im happy with my overall shape. I think more straight lean body types are beautiful too tho. The world would be boring if we all looked the same!
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    i can relate to you completely - its hard not to feel insecure about my hips - right now my measurements are 36 - 25 - 38 and i would like to get the hips to a 36 at least - (its really the only thing on my body that i want to lose from) and to answer your ? about it being sexy or not - i think the majority find it very sexy :) and to be honest - as much as i complain and feel bad - like i have saddle bags and a big butt etc.. id rather have a small waist and big hips (pear or hour glass) then the apple shape - any day - lol :) so embrace it - and learn to love your curves and find clothes that accentuate them :)

Don't be so insecure about the measurement of your hips. I'm at least 36'' and have NO *kitten*. The measurement will never get any smaller. Sounds like with a 25'' waist, you're probably close to an ideal weight anyway.
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    thank you:)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Yes, classic hour-glass figure.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    yeah, this seems kinda obvious-- yes, people tend to find curvy women attractive. See, e.g., society.

it would be like a guy posting-- hey, do any women find a wide chest, strong shoulders, and a V-shaped torso attractive? I don't know... hmmmm. What do you think.....
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    38b 26w 37h. Guys find me absolutely hideous. In fact I am sure when I reach my goal of 38b 24w and 36h they will all be so disgusted with my figure that the only life for me will be resorting to a life of cats as a spinster. I dare day my SO will likely leave me for a girl with narrow hips and no waist ratio and likely no breasts either. Or perhaps the muffin top girl because that is also far more appealing than an hour glass (narrow waist wide hip) appearance. :noway:

What's the next question? Are breasts interesting to men?
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I have what is known as an hourglass shape

I think you will find that many men find it attractive

not all

but many

• BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a humblebrag.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Same thing here - I've now lost 6" off my waist and still nothing from the hips! The problem is finding a way to dress it so your clothes don't just go straight up and down where your body does not. Jeans can be tricky to find - but try tailored tops with a nipped-in waist and you'll learn to love it.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I think that you are talking about pear & hourglass shaped ladies. I'm a pear and I LOVE my body type. I also feel like I get a lot of looks from men from various ages. So I would say that many men like it.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have maintained a 12"+ difference between waist and hips at all my weights.
    Honestly a lot of people want the hourglass look.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    38b 26w 37h. Guys find me absolutely hideous. In fact I am sure when I reach my goal of 38b 24w and 36h they will all be so disgusted with my figure that the only life for me will be resorting to a life of cats as a spinster. I dare day my SO will likely leave me for a girl with narrow hips and no waist ratio and likely no breasts either. Or perhaps the muffin top girl because that is also far more appealing than an hour glass (narrow waist wide hip) appearance. :noway:

What's the next question? Are breasts interesting to men?

I quite literally LOLd