June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options

Replies

• TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 Day Shred? Is it an exercise program?

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...google it or search on the community here. TONS of people have done it. It's my first time :)
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I'm in. I did mine this morning. I never make it past day 2 becaus I always wake up so dang sore on the morning of day 2 and say screw it. LOL So I've never completed it. Well my son will be 6 on the 30th so this will be an awesome gial for me to keep going. Add me if you want too.

Just requested you...it will be a great present for him!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    did day 1 level 1 just there :)

Congrats and WELCOME!!!!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Had a long day so far, but I'll be starting it after I have dinner! I interspersed it with Couch to 5k last year, and kinda fell off doing it, now I really want to finish it!
  • crystalreaves2
    crystalreaves2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I. On day 3 haven't done it yet but I'm hoping I can make it thru an entire session today. Lets see if I can get hubby to do it with me. See who can tough it out, that will keep me pushing thru hopefully.
  • lauriead215
    Options
    I started it today. I definitely felt the burn. 29 days more to go.

We can do this!

I just have to figure out how to log it, i.e. the exercise diary.
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    Had a long day so far, but I'll be starting it after I have dinner! I interspersed it with Couch to 5k last year, and kinda fell off doing it, now I really want to finish it!

You can do it Courtney! Welcome!!!! Looking forward to seeing you post your completion!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I. On day 3 haven't done it yet but I'm hoping I can make it thru an entire session today. Lets see if I can get hubby to do it with me. See who can tough it out, that will keep me pushing thru hopefully.

Do your best! As long as you TRY...it's baby steps! Glad you are on board!!!!

WELCOME!
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Most people i think log it under circuit training
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I started it today. I definitely felt the burn. 29 days more to go.

We can do this!

Exactly....we can do this!

I don't log exercise so I'd search the community...I'm sure it's been discussed!

Welcome!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options

Most people i think log it under circuit training

And there you have it :)

Thanks!
  • lauriead215
    Options
    Thank you! Nice to know how much I am approximately burning.
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I encourage everyone to take pictures! You don't have to post them, but I just shocked myself by looking at today's pics and the before pics I took in Feb 2012 - about 15 LBS ago. I didn't think I looked much different...and I do.

AND...I make it all out to be WAY worse in my head and I see by the pics that I GOT THIS! As long as I stick to it...results will happen. PATIENCE...which for me is tough! I get that....oh F-it...it's not happening fast enough so this carrot cake sounds good right now...lol ;)

I'm going to take pics at day 10, 20 and of course day 30!

I'm so excited you are all on board :bigsmile:
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    I just started today, super excited! :happy:
    I did feel like I had to hurl during the middle of it, but put the fan on high and drank tons of water afterwards.
    Woo, 29 more dayssss :heart:
  • brantleysbaby
    Options
    I just did day one and it made me work up a sweat. I had a hard time with the jumping jacks. I found the whole level one on youtube
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am on my second go of 30DS. I started yesterday though. :)
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I just started today, super excited! :happy:
    I did feel like I had to hurl during the middle of it, but put the fan on high and drank tons of water afterwards.
    Woo, 29 more dayssss :heart:

Way to go! Congrats!

Welcome! We got this!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I just did day one and it made me work up a sweat. I had a hard time with the jumping jacks. I found the whole level one on youtube

Awesome! I had a hard time with the shoulder press and side lunge combo...I was really tired by that point!

Congrats!

Welcome!!!
  • TheMiddlePath
    Options
    I am on my second go of 30DS. I started yesterday though. :)

AWESOME! I guess it worked well...which is why you'd do a second round! Great motivation!

Welcome!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    OP I just send you a friend request.

I'll be starting on Monday :) A roommate just moved out so I finally have room!! Just need to clean the room out tomorrow night and then set up a tv :) Do I need any weights? If so I should try to get that tomorrow maybe.....

I have 2 months until we move to a different province and I'm very excited and want to shock my old friends with my new body! :) Hoping 30DS will help lose some more inches :)

SW: 165
    CW: 128
    GW: 125

I'll be taking new measurements this weekend probably but as of last month I've lost 5.5 inches off my bust, 6 inches off my waist, and 4.5 inches off my hips since Sept. Hoping 30DS will help with those last few inches in time for my big move!! :D Good luck everyone and feel free to friend request me :)