Replies

• BeautyDaBeau
    BeautyDaBeau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in too....
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 on the 1st, day 2 on the 2nd. Never made it this far before! I am in agony today but I will do day 3 today when I get home from work. I am actually looking forward to it. I am sore all over but I think moving about and stretching will help :)
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. It didn't go very well but I did it! I took a few breaks which were longer than 5 seconds. :tongue:
  • bassclar16
    bassclar16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Jillian's 30 day shred on the 1st, but it was tough getting up before work this morning to do it...i need friends to motivate me!

Good Luck Everyone! :)
  • AbbyH1016
    AbbyH1016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is there a diet that goes with the 30 day shred?
  • addipump
    addipump Posts: 1
    Options
    lets do it!
  • taradawn69
    taradawn69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did it in March with really good results:) I want to do it again so I will start tonight after work....Feel free to add me.
  • juliewelsh5492
    Options
    I will be a few days behind but going to start today!! First attempt at something like this. Here goes nothing!! LOL
  • edjuljen
    edjuljen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The whole family started on June 1st (me, hubby and daughter)...was totally sore on Day 2, but am feeling much better today! Am getting through the entire workout, but admit the jumping jacks and "butt kicks" are difficult, so I have found myself jogging in place for a bit. Am SUPER excited about completing this challenge - we also plan to complete a workout everyday for the 30 days, progressing every 10 days. Going to peek at Level 2 today to see what Jillian has in store for us!
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just googled it! I'm in.... :happy: Haven't tried it before but what do I have to lose, right! lol
  • lebbiediddle
    Options
    New to MFP, I have been trying to shed 40 pounds by myself and doing a Richard Simmons video with my sister about once a week, plus walking. I need more and accountability, so here I am. I will be 61 in August and need to do something NOW, not later:wink: . So, after reading lots of posts I decided to look up The Shred on YouTube. I just did Level 1...well, most of it, had to catch my breath on the second set of jumping jacks (which I didn't think I could do anymore..go me:happy: ). I may not be able to fit this in every day, but am willing to go for it! Would love to gain some friends on here, so feel free to add me if you would like.

Debbie in NYS
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed :D ....I hate star jumps -.-
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed :D ....I hate star jumps -.-

Did you do all 3 levels in one day?
  • jezamon
    jezamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started today :) good luck to everyone!
  • SarahG2013
    SarahG2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Better late than never :)
  • Melissa_H_39
    Melissa_H_39 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind you on the challenge but I just completed day 2. Day 1 was hard and I couldn't keep up, had to stop for water twice. Today I was able to keep up but barely and only had to stop for water once but it was while changing exercises so I didn't miss anything.
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    This is my first post on here :) I started yesterday so will be a day behind most of you, and I'll be taking some rest days because I also do gym classes. I've taken a before photo and will post an after one after 30 days! Will measure myself tonight :)
  • likechip
    likechip Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've done this before, but only level one. I'm trying to lose 10 lbs this month so I'm going to go ahead and start again today! Good luck everybody ;)
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I just started on June 1st, and have been going. Not sure about the "rest" days, but hopefully I'll figure it out! Keep it up friends!
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Day 7 and both of my ankles are hurting really badly. I think I landed weird on a jumping jack or something. I really don't want to but I might have to take a rest day tomorrow. Sigh.