June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options

Replies

• Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in. God help me. Trying to get to onederland. First attempt. and yes ladies I am scared. lol
    Day one today.

CW 94.6kg (208lbs)
    Bust :118cm (46 1/2in)
    Waist: 109cm (42 in)
    Hips: 113cm (44 1/2in)
    Thighs: 62cm (24 1/2in)
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'll be starting day 1 tomorrow :D

Also, I don't have many friends on here as I'm pretty new, so any adds would be much appreciated :P
  • danimashx
    danimashx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it :)
  • kr2426
    kr2426 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in as well!
  • roxyness89
    Options
    I'm in as well, starting tomorrow.
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 today I still hate jumping jacks
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ok I am in. God help me. Trying to get to onederland. First attempt. and yes ladies I am scared. lol
    Day one today.

Sounds like me. I watched level 1 the night before I started it, and told me husband "I think its going to kill me ". Still scared and nervous.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 but would love to join
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    About to start Day 2....I think I just like working out after dark haha!
  • Melissa_H_39
    Melissa_H_39 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK I'm in just found the part one on youtube and I'm going to go get parts 2 and 3 during the week. First time for me and I cant wait to see the results. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge!:flowerforyou:
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day one today.

Sounds like me. I watched level 1 the night before I started it, and told me husband "I think its going to kill me ". Still scared and nervous.

Well I survived. Though notes for next time... drink more before.. breathe more during and hold on till the end. :) Day one. completed.
  • danni766
    danni766 Posts: 23
    Options
    Day 2 completed! It's intense. FEEL THE BURN.
  • danni766
    Options
    Here is the whole video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0LhEadpTLo Not sure what you meant by getting parts 1 and 2 during the week so just thought I would post this in case you thought they weren't on YouTube. Enjoy!
  • danni766
    Options
    OK I'm in just found the part one on youtube and I'm going to go get parts 2 and 3 during the week. First time for me and I cant wait to see the results. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge!:flowerforyou:

Here is the whole video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0LhEadpTLo Not sure what you meant by getting parts 1 and 2 during the week so just thought I would post this in case you thought they weren't on YouTube. Enjoy!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm on day ten today.

Should have done it yesterday but only had 3 hours sleep from night before (Barbra Streisand in london) and had to go to work.

Was a lazy, naughty food day yesterday. I totally allow one or two junk meals a week because it helps me eat better all those other times.
    This mornings guilt is what will get me through today :)

I noticed a change after 3/4 days of shred and would recommend a day off every 4 days. That way your body can repair itself. I always burn more calories after a rest day.

Also invest in a heart rate monitor and app for your phones. They work alongside mfp and really do help keep you on track

Good luck shredders ! Can't wait to read your comments
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I did it last month and now again this month. :D like x3na said breaks are very important for muscule repair. I've been doing it twice a day, five days a week. You'll def feel better after the challange.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start today. Had a busy weekend so this is my first chance ;0)
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today.I will be taking 2 rest days especially since I will be including an hr walk in the evenings.I might take it a little easy because my knees still hurt from overdoing it on c25k.My stats are:
    5'2
    Start weight:185
    CW: 170
    GW:110-120
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Had a peek at this on you tube last night, i might give it ago, but since i already run and go to circuits, i probably wont do it everyday. Good luck everybody, look forward to hearing how your all getting on!
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! can I still join? hope to lose those 20 lbs more..