baked 3 choc chip cookies... roommate ate em all

Options

Replies

• El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Make more cookies...put laxative in them. Then when he's on the toilet so much, ask what is wrong. Then explain to him that sometimes when "people" eat other "people's" food, they might get sick. It worked for me at my job when people were stealing my lunch. I fixed THEIR wagon!!!! I told them next time it's rat poison!

tumblr_lmztvnP9H41qfggsro1_500.gif

RED ROSS!!!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    im not t rolling im getting attacked for saying not to eat cookies which u already know wow.................

You could have left it at that. But you didn't, you kept going and being rude. You were acting as if you were better than the OP somehow or that the OP was some lesser person or was going to fail because he eats cookies. Evaluate your own words before you get upset with others'.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    He's just trying to save you. :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    im not t rolling im getting attacked for saying not to eat cookies which u already know wow.................

I get the feeling you are having a bad day. perhaps the internet isn't the best outlet. you could talk to a friend on the phone, take a bubble bath with a nice cup of milk and honey, or drink till you pass out.

just trying to help. good luck!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Make more cookies...put laxative in them. Then when he's on the toilet so much, ask what is wrong. Then explain to him that sometimes when "people" eat other "people's" food, they might get sick. It worked for me at my job when people were stealing my lunch. I fixed THEIR wagon!!!! I told them next time it's rat poison!

tumblr_lmztvnP9H41qfggsro1_500.gif

RED ROSS!!!

:laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    He's just trying to save you. :)

If I heated up the house and oven just to make three cookies, I wouldn't need saving. Three cookies doesn't make or break most people. If I had made a whole batch and my roommate ate them, though, I'd probably be like, better you than me! lol
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options

You could have left it at that. But you didn't, you kept going and being rude. You were acting as if you were better than the OP somehow or that the OP was some lesser person or was going to fail because he eats cookies. Evaluate your own words before you get upset with others'.

PREACH. Three cookies is not going to kill you. Maybe he hasn't had cookies in a long time. It's not right to deprive yourself of the goodness cookies bring. Just because you don't like cookies, you don't need to attack someone for eating them. If you make the choice to not eat cookies, more power to you. But it's not right to talk down on someone for choice THEY are making. Is his cookie eating affecting your life? Oh it's not? Then you have no right to say anything.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I'd be pissed!

True story... A few weeks ago I decided to make these chocolate, peanut butter, and corn flakes thing (they are pretty awesome and I earned them that day!). But I couldn't cause turns out my roommate ate all the baker's chocolate. Yes BAKER'S CHOCOLATE. Who the heck eats that straight?? And not 1 box, but 2 boxes... and a bag of chocolate chips :sad:

So, I feel your pain :grumble:

Gross! They ate the baker's chocolate? Heathen! lol. That's really gross. I can see eating the chocolate chips though, haha. I have been known to eat entire bags of them in my more unhealthy days. Or peanut butter chips *drools*

Peanut butter chips are my favorite. :sad:

Me too! I used to just pour them straight out of the bag and eat them by the mouthful...one of the many reasons I got fat! lol.
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

PREACH. Three cookies is not going to kill you. Maybe he hasn't had cookies in a long time. It's not right to deprive yourself of the goodness cookies bring. Just because you don't like cookies, you don't need to attack someone for eating them. If you make the choice to not eat cookies, more power to you. But it's not right to talk down on someone for choice THEY are making. Is his cookie eating affecting your life? Oh it's not? Then you have no right to say anything.

For what it's worth, it affects my life. He didn't make enough for me to eat :sad:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

Enlighten us oh wise one, why shouldn't we be eating cookies?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    because passive aggressive behind the back ranting solves problems.
  • dgoradia
    dgoradia Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i had leftover cookie dough and baked up 3 choc chip cookies with it
    i took them out of the oven and let them cool on the counter
    went back to the kitchen one hour later and they were all gone

im ticked off right now. i workout everyday and in great shape and my fat roommate grazes everything in the kitchen, but i didnt think he would touch 3 cookies that i baked myself. hes a nice guy too i dont why he would do such a thing. doesnt even ask for one but eats all 3? sat night and i really wanted those freshly baked choco chip cookies from expensive gourmet cookie dough. i am pissed!! :mad:

FYL!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I don't know anything of the sort nor do I need someone trying to tell me not to eat cookies.

Darn I want some cookies now. What can I do with oats, flour, and dark chocolate bars....hrm.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth, it affects my life. He didn't make enough for me to eat :sad:

I feel you. I'm craving cookies now ;)
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'd be pissed!

True story... A few weeks ago I decided to make these chocolate, peanut butter, and corn flakes thing (they are pretty awesome and I earned them that day!). But I couldn't cause turns out my roommate ate all the baker's chocolate. Yes BAKER'S CHOCOLATE. Who the heck eats that straight?? And not 1 box, but 2 boxes... and a bag of chocolate chips :sad:

So, I feel your pain :grumble:

Gross! They ate the baker's chocolate? Heathen! lol. That's really gross. I can see eating the chocolate chips though, haha. I have been known to eat entire bags of them in my more unhealthy days. Or peanut butter chips *drools*

YUP! Legit... I was shocked! I remember as a kid climbing up on the cupboard and finding baker's chocolate and eating a square. It was gross lol. Even at 10 I knew never to do that again! How he ate 2 boxes of it, I have no idea :noway:

ps.- but yeah I kind of understand the chocolate chips part... except he could have replaced it all grrrrr. Men should be taught not to eat a woman's chocolate!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    who bakes fresh cookies only to let them sit for an hour? you didnt deserve those cookies.

laugh_zps2ca4482e.gif
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    You fired up the oven just to bake three cookies?
    You should have made some fish sticks too, then he would have eaten those instead.

except baking fish sticks and cookies at the same time is a RECIPE for disaster.

Don't hate on the fish sticks...

500jo7.jpg
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    why are you eating cookies?????????

Why the heck are you going to deny yourself a cookie for the rest of your life? It's a lifestyle change, not a fad diet.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I want cookies now. It doesn't fit my macros today, though. Booo!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I really think this situation requires a punch in the throat.

Punch him? I would have kicked him in the throat! :laugh:
    I'm very territorial over my cookies.