June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options

Replies

• KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on day six so I'm a little late, but I hope you don't mind me joining the conversation! You do need weights, but I actually used some of my heavier hardcover books for the first few days until I could get some. It's a little bit harder but bearable. I've also heard of people using cans of beans.
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in I plan on starting tonite also
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks suck!
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS today. I was already swearing at her!
  • jikkenkekka
    Options
    I just restarted Level 1 Day 1 today. I gave it a go before but only got through six days of Level 1 before stuff kept coming up, I kept putting it off, and then after a while really wasn't likely to go back to it. I'm restarting it in the hopes that it can help start up some weight loss again (in addition to cutting some inches) because this year has been pretty stagnant, weight-wise. :(

To be honest I don't even like the 30DS but the last time I did it by just a few days in I was already feeling a bit stronger and I haven't tried anything that's given me results that quickly so back to it I go.

I've got asthma so the cardio is particularly hard. My knees also give me a bit of trouble so for the jump rope bits I usually hop on a mini trampoline that we've got in our exercise room and that helps a bit.

I'm not going to be doing this every day as I'm also trying to get back on track with c25k. As this was discussed a bit earlier in the thread, it's up to each person how many days they want to do in a row before taking a rest day. Some people take none; some take lots. Jillian has said that the whole 30 day thing was pretty much a marketing ploy so if you don't feel that you can rush through it without a rest day, don't push yourself just for the sake of feeling like you *need* to complete it within that time frame.
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks suck!

I agree. Right along with the butt kicks.
  • LoveInNumbers
    Options
    Thank You! :bigsmile:
  • OnlyAus
    OnlyAus Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new here, but count me in!

I just finished my second day of 30 Day Shred. I hope this helps me get swim suit ready by July.
  • illbeyourwendy
    illbeyourwendy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I coincidentally just started it two days ago. Finished Day 2 today. Let me tell you, it was hard to get to it because I was sore, but it was definitely easier today!
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I will start today!!! i need motivation to do it EVERYDAY..
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Promised myself I would start the 30 Day Shred June 1st. It is now 12:30am. I don't feel like doing it but I`m going to get my hiney up and do it. If I keep putting it off I will never start it. Good Luck everyone. Keep up the Awesome work. Make sure to take pictures and measurements so you can compare then in 30 days. Bring it on Jillian.... :)
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    Starting Monday morning will measure first though! I'm in!
  • Jemjob
    Jemjob Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in!! starting Tomorrow :)

All the best!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in today.
  • kristenlile
    Options
    I am in too. Started this morning!! Gotta look good in a suit in three weeks. Yikes!!!!:noway:
  • kristenlile
    Options
    I have only one myfitness friend and its my hubby. Add me if you'd like.
  • kristenlile
    Options
    Is there any way to add this to my app so I can just see this forum without having to search for it??
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 level 1 today. Sunday!!!
    I'll type in my numbers tomorrow.
  • darthwife
    darthwife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started today! Hate her so much already but going to try to stick to it!!
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting Monday so I'm in!

I got all the way to L3D4 a couple weeks ago and too many things just kept coming up so I fell behind and that discouraged me. I'm ready to start all over and FINISH it this time!

The ONLY days that I was so sore I wasn't sure I could do it were the first few days of Level 1. I PROMISE though, you wake up on Day 5 or 6 and magically the pain is gone! Keep pushing through!

Kristen - I don't use the app but from those who do I've heard it's not very forum friendly. Sorry that's not much help :ohwell: