• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Kitty-giving-a-puppy-an-intense-kiss.gif
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options

this honestly just creeped me out a little...i mean i'm sure it's supposed to be like 'aww' or whatever but it's just creepy...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

this honestly just creeped me out a little...i mean i'm sure it's supposed to be like 'aww' or whatever but it's just creepy...

That's what I thought, too! In the same way as the sloth and kitty gif is creepy.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    I don't mind the odd lick to my chin or jaw, but on the lips is too far! That tongue finds its way to her butt frequently! I can wash my face, but I risk ingesting any dog drool on my mouth. Then again, they say that dogs have cleaner mouths than we do...

they actually don't pretty sure myth busters went and debunked that. they create more saliva but they don't really have a cleaner mouth

Need to look up that myth busters episode to send to my FIL. It won't go over well, but he doesn't like me anyway so WTF. :)

I'm pretty sure that's what my cousins husband told me. I might have to do further research now too...But I mean come on...if the vets recommend you brush your dogs teeth it can't be THAT clean..there's a reason people invented the toothbrush and toothpaste, because OUR mouths weren't as clean as we thought. If you need to clean something, and you don't, it's not clean enough to be shoving it's tongue all kinds of all over your face

I saw it on Dr. Oz! But I'm sure it's on Myth Busters, too!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Totally.

I've kissed WAY dirtier women.
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    Totally.

And as a woman I've put WAY dirtier things in my mouth.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I initiate. She turns me down.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    umm, hi.

ScreenShot2013-05-29at20642PM_zpsd1de5172.png

I'm not even a dog person, and I'd totally let that pup give me kisses.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You're assuming that we all let someone shove their tongue down our throats....not to mention as someone else pointed out...our dogs are eating things they ought not be eating. You don't know when they tested that dogs saliva, what they had been eating, what they had been lickign with their tongue, and the same goes for the person they tested. Had that person brushed their teeth that day? Did they eat something out of the normal? You don't know all the factors and I'm sorry but my dog eats cat **** out of the cat box so no...I'm not letting her tongue in my mouth, but I'm not letting some stranger persons tongue in my mouth either sooooooo...

I'd let someone shove their tongue down my throat.

How YOU doin?
  • walterskh
    walterskh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a yorkie and she is the best thing in the world after a crazy day at work and she loves some kisses. I find she is also my portion police, because if I get something to snack on she always gets a bite, so it hit me one day...do I really need to give her this and then my ah ha moment, then why am I getting it...habit. More than you asked for, but I thought I would share. We love our pets and want the best for them, so we have to treat ourselves the same way.:wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I've seen what my dog eats and she licks her butt with that tongue. No never yuck.

^^This....my ex's two sons used to open their mouths when the dogs did that and let them lick inside their mouths...my ex would laugh....

I would be sick.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nope.. .dogs tongue does not get anywhere near my mouth EVER.

My Ex's sister used to open her mouth and let her dog lick PB out of it. I would gag and have to leave the room.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Totally.

And as a woman I've put WAY dirtier things in my mouth.

Pics or it didn't happen
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've seen what my dog eats and she licks her butt with that tongue. No never yuck.

^^This....my ex's two sons used to open their mouths when the dogs did that and let them lick inside their mouths...my ex would laugh....

I would be sick.

THIS is why it's also gross to let children shove their tongue in your mouth. Ew yuck gross. Dont' get me wrong I love my doggie's little kisses, but I'm not letting her jam her tongue down my throat, or over my lips or anything like that. While we're at it my cat isn't allowed to give kisses either.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I don't let my dog do it but when you have a pit bull you don't really have a choice. They can't hold their licker.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Nope.. .dogs tongue does not get anywhere near my mouth EVER.

My Ex's sister used to open her mouth and let her dog lick PB out of it. I would gag and have to leave the room.

I would bet $1,000 that she puts that PB elsewhere as well.