Who else wants a big butt?

Replies

• jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Yes !! barbell squats, dead lifts, bulgarian split squats, squats and more squats help make a lovely badonkadonk !
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I know I told you I'd be true but
    KIK got a big ole butt
    So I'm leavin' you
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Yes yes yes, love big butts. My mom has the biggest butt and I came out flat as the wall, as the guys in high school used to say. U know how most women usually only have boobs or a butt ( I know there r the lucky ones) well I always had big boobs. I was sort of apple shaped at any weight. This time though based on my measurements of 36-27-36 I am now a banana. Lol. Although my boobs have shrunk a considerable amount I have noticed my butt is getting bigger ( so did a few others) I am continuing with my kettle bell squats and hoping for more cushion. When I noticed it was looking a bit bigger I had only been using my elliptical so I guess that contributed too. Wouldn't it be great if we could just eat a certain food that would go straight to our butt, oops not in a gross way, u know what I mean.
    I tend to check out girls with nice big butts, I am so envious of them
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    I'll assume you just started lifting. I'd really recommend a full body split 3x a week since you're a beginner! Have a plan and do some research (there's alot of wrong info out there.. Message me if you need some help. so be careful lol). Best of luck anyways!!

Always trust someone on drugz, kids.

This actually made me laugh haha!

she is humorous when I let her out of the basement.

You should let her out more often!
  • jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    what a funny thread! I'm a guy and I wouldn't really want to have a big butt for myself. unfortunately I have a small one haha, thanks, now I know that if want a moderate sized behind id have to do the squat, will definitely :D
  • caseyg9888
    caseyg9888 Posts: 36
    Nope nope nope.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    My big butt is awesome ;p lol
    I do NOT want to lose it :p
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    . U know how most women usually only have boobs or a butt ( I know there r the lucky ones) well I always had big boobs.

Ugh, girl, I have a big butt and big boobs. I like my butt. Hate my boobs. We have a love/hate relationships :/
    But I'm all for big butts! <3
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    LOL! I've always wanted one too, but thankfully, at least my boyfriend has a nice fat butt! I just started (& posted) a 30-day squat challenge. I must say that after the 3rd day, I'm definitely feeling sore. :-)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    already got one :smile:

squats and sumo deadlifts for me.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Ok ladies...let's see those butts...regardless of whether u got a J-Lo butt or not
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Hip thrusts and heavy kettlebell swings

with squats too but the above ... samba toosh city.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member

Forgot about those ones. Although, I've been a bit lazy with my (heavy) hip thrusts lately.
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    I'll be honest, about 85% of my fitness goals are butt related.

This should be the theme song for this thread: Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears, "Booty City" http://youtu.be/Wry_97kOltQ
  • simplyciera
    I'll be honest, about 85% of my fitness goals are butt related.

This should be the theme song for this thread: Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears, "Booty City" http://youtu.be/Wry_97kOltQ

Hahahaha
    Ms. New Booty by Bubba Sparxxx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUS2KqPYCw

or anyyyyy rap song :)
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member

Right? LMAO!!
  • simplyciera

Right? LMAO!!

Lol my friend was like
    "Pshhhh why go to the strip club. I watch rap videos"
    So much truth it's a shame.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member

Yeah, I've added hip thrusts too (along with squats and deadlifts). They really do help! I'm no longer a tall girl with a flat butt.
  • gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    I have always been pretty bottom heavy, but it was just big without being shapely. I have been doing Brazilian Butt Lift for the past 2 months and it has improved sooooo much. I managed to lose 12 pounds but increase my butt. Here are my before and afters! (top is before picture)

l003-Copy_zps6d857a9b.jpg

IMG_0994-Copy_zps9a33f473.jpg
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the most important thing is to take before, during and after pics. Showing your new *kitten* is considered the appropriate form of payment for the fitness advice.