INSANE in the MEMBRANE!! (INSANITY GROUP)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kjbrown114
    kjbrown114 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone! My husband and I just started week 2 and it is nice to so a group of people really pumped about the program. We've been doing it in the morning since we thought it would be best to get it out of the way. But then we did it in the evening Saturday night and felt like we could push harder. We went back to mornings today but found we were seriously sucking wind. I think we are going to start trying it in the evenings permanently . Do you guys have a preferred time?

Hello insane couple...

I want to say good job and good luck...

I am a full time student and have time just about anywhere through the day. I have tried numerous different times and found that I can be the most productive about 11 am. In the afternoon or evening I end up feeling really fatigued about half way through...

I broke my shovel (digging really deep) Saturday doing a double workout for day 50. Almost 1400 calories burned.
    I bought a new shovel once I caught my breath and pushed play the next day.

Dig deeper!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Never got to the workout yesterday...so doing double today to catch up! Already did Pure Cardio this morning and pumped to do plyometric cardio circuit tonight! Guess we are getting a taste of what Month 2 will be like!
  • evedavis29
    evedavis29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey everyone am new to mfp wow its nice to see a site where people from all walks of life come and encourage each other. I ordered my insanity 3months ago completed month i was doing so well then life got me down had one more attempt didnt make it past week two but after seeing all the post i feel motivated to start again and this time dig deep till the end. starting the workout on monday. congratulations to those who are still going and those who completed il get there soon even if insanity is insane :)
  • afaxas
    afaxas Posts: 1
    Options
    I just finished month 2 of insanity, and I'm in SUCH good shape. I look great, feel great, and as time went on, I went through the workouts without stopping, even though I really wanted to. These workouts never get easier, but they you can definitely endure them after. Loved it!
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    I normally workout in the evenings, but since I haven't been working I get it done during day. I like getting it done and out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of my day.
  • obrien821
    Options
    Awesome job there kjbrown! Those are great results. Do you notice having more endurance and getting through the program easier?
  • obrien821
    Options
    Hey there, evedavis! How are you keeping up this time? just remember the end result you want to achieve and believe in yourself. If it's one thing I've learned it's that exercise can boost your self confidence and endorphins. I always feel great after a good workout. So keep digging deep! You got this.
  • obrien821
    Options
    Love your feedback! Thanks for sharing. I love hearing uplifting results like this. are you going to continue doing this program or try another?
  • obrien821
    Options
    I just want to say I am so proud of all of you who have made it through this crazy insane program, INSANITY!!!! You deserve to reward yourself and that doesn't necessarily mean go out and eat an entire pie or box of cookies!! lol. Rather maybe some new workout shoes or a smaller pair of workout pants??? What ever you reward yourself with just enjoy it!! You worked so hard and I'm very proud and inspired by you! Way to go you INSANE people!! Please post your fitness results!! We'd love to see your ending results!! :)

So, will anyone be continuing the program or starting a new one???

As for me I started TurboFire this week. Not sure if I want to mix in ChaLean Extreme or not. I probably will, just because I like adding in weight training with cardio. I love TF though. It's my soul mate workout!

CONGRATS again to all those who made it through these past 2 months of INSANITY! It's definitely and insane program! :)