Join me! Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid starts today!!!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    So, I got in my second workout of the day; Fire 45 but I was dogging it; I had a little bit of a side ache; don't know why so I didn't push as much as I usually do. But, still burned calories and that's all I care about!

I made a really good quinoa salad with black beans and corn! Soooo good and simple! Quinoa is a great source of protein and you can do so much with it!

I'm glad to see you girls pushing play! Keep at it and those results will follow! Have a great night and see you in the am!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I know its 12:27 in the morning but EZ 55 new to class here I come. Must stay focused cause I want this BAD!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I know its 12:27 in the morning but EZ 55 new to class here I come. Must stay focused cause I want this BAD!!

Dang girl! And I thought I was bad! LOL Burn it up! Just make sure you get plenty of rest!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    EZ 55 NTC and stretch 10 DONE!!! 961 calories burnt!!!! good night I mean morning lol
  • ddavies919
    Options
    HIIT 30 done! Sweat was pouring!!! I'm going to do my 9 mile walk too later on! I know I'm losing inches because my workout pants are looser! Woo hoo!!!! I love me some Turbo Fire!!!!

I am eating clean and drinking lots of water! Go get those results girls! Let's rock this!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey girls! Just got back from my walk and burned off some more calories! Loving it!

Hope you're all pushing play and keeping those results coming!

Deb
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 and CORE 20 today - sweat dripping

i leave on one week vacation with my kids to the beach tomrorow - it wil be hard to get workouts in but i am bringing myCLE worksheets to try to use the weightroom there -

struggling withemotional eaitng - divorce will be final soon and all that comes with it is hitting me hard - want to drown myself in a bowl of ice cream - usuallyi don't and if i do it's light ice cream and i plan for it - but the cravings are there

sigh...

hope for good weather and time to relax with the two little people i love the most

see ya on the flip side!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    :tongue:
    HIIT 20 and CORE 20 today - sweat dripping

i leave on one week vacation with my kids to the beach tomrorow - it wil be hard to get workouts in but i am bringing myCLE worksheets to try to use the weightroom there -

struggling withemotional eaitng - divorce will be final soon and all that comes with it is hitting me hard - want to drown myself in a bowl of ice cream - usuallyi don't and if i do it's light ice cream and i plan for it - but the cravings are there

sigh...

hope for good weather and time to relax with the two little people i love the most

see ya on the flip side!

Allison,

Keep your head up girl, you will get through this and be even stronger! Great job on the workout today, those ones are killer! Way to sweat!

And just think of how you'd feel if you did eat that ice cream! Yuck! Instead, you could drown yourself in some Shakeology! It tastes much better and way better for you! :tongue:

Have a wonderful time with your kiddos at the beach and enjoy every moment! We'll be here for you when you get back! :flowerforyou:

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    WOW!!!! Fire 60 and Abs 10 done!!! Burned 979 calories! Now that's what I'm talking about! :bigsmile: That definately makes up for yesterday's let down and then some! lol

I've also been noticing lately too that I'm not hungry like I usually am which is weird because of how much I'm doing. Usually, I could eat all day long because my metabolism is on fire! But, lately I'm not as hungry. Hmmm. I have a feeling that will probably change when I start lifting heavy again.

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend so far! Stay safe and have fun and get that workout in!!!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Aaaahhhh......it's Sunday, that' means, it's my rest day, time to recover!!! I love Sunday's! I am looking forward to next week and some more lifting! I'm also looking forward to getting my other new weighted gloves! I hope they're right this time! The palm is open so the glove doesn't get all sweaty. That's what I don't like about my BB ones, yuck!

Well, hope all you girls are having a great weekend and pushing play! Have a great Sunday and get ready for next week, whatever it brings! Just bring it!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I start my hybrid tomorrow!! I am so excited... I am going to get me some 20 pound weights this week also. I was so excited when I curled them for 10 reps lol. I love being strong! I keep having to talk myself out of working out today. Its my rest day. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Let's BRING IT this week!

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey girls! Wow, I forgot how many calories you can burn just by lifting! I definatley miss it and need to do more of it for sure! I was sweating buckets this morning doing Burn Circuit 2 and Ab Burner! Later, if it's not too hot out, I want to walk the lake!!!

Now, it's time for my yummy Shakeology!!!!

Keep pushing play and keep up the good work! We're going to rock this!!!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Wow, triceps are killing me today!! In a good way though, I actually like being sore! Yesterday, I took a walk around the lake too and it felt great! Plus, it was cooler outside than it was in our house!

And today was another scorcher! No, not the weather......my workout! I did Fire 45 and burned 644 big ones!!!! I was on FIYA!!!!! Then, tonight at our Seattle Fit Club, we're doing Plyometrics from P90X!!! Must fuel my body for sure!!!

How are you girls doing? Pushing play and bringing it?

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Good evening ladies! Whew! I'm beat!!!! Burned 694 calories doing Plyo at fit club tonight!!!

Just thought I'd pop in and say nighty night!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    So, technically, today is my rest day. However, I'm so used to having my rest day on Sunday so I had to get in my workout. I did Burn Circuit 3 and Abs 10! I love those lateral raises!!! I always like working my shoulders! I think later, I'll do my walk around the lake and get off some more calories!

Hope you ladies are all doing great! Keep moving your fitness forward!

Have a great day!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey ladies! Man am I pooped! It was HIIT 15, Core 20 and Abs 10 for me today! I can totally feel how my core is gettting stronger and tighter and I love it!!!

It just makes me want to work harder in every way! I've been making sure I get a good 8 hours of sleep, drinking plenty of water, eating clean! You gotta focus on everything if you want to get results!

KPP and go get em!

Deb
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ::Bump:: Working on CLX round 2 and Turbo Fire is next on my list! So glad you started this thread!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    ::Bump:: Working on CLX round 2 and Turbo Fire is next on my list! So glad you started this thread!

Yeah!!! Love love love CLX!!! Way to go! And you're going to absolutely LOVE Turbo Fire!!! I have found a routine that feels like my body is constantly changing and I feel like I'm getting smaller! Woo hoo!!! Gotta love that!

I look forward to hearing all about your workouts! Keep up the good work and keep posting!

Deb
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Tonight was Fire 45...I will now be singing "Boom I got your Boyfriend, I got your man" all night long, even though I'm a married woman. : P
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Tonight was Fire 45...I will now be singing "Boom I got your Boyfriend, I got your man" all night long, even though I'm a married woman. : P

Oh, that's one of my favorites!!!! I love the finale's on that one! Way to go girl!