I have changed the definition of the word 'W#@re'.

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This is awesome.... since I haven't worn a bikini in a very long time does this mean I am free to behave as per my usual antics with no danger of being called a *kitten**! Awesomeness!

*(as per MFP member logic) You just turn the statement around and exaggerate it to fit your needs. No need to bother with accuracies like actual negations, mutually exclusive, circular logic or anything of the sort. I :heart: MFP.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This site needs a notification system for when HOT threads are started!!!!

YEs it should be color coded like threat levels so we know if a thread is orange hot, we might still finish that junk pic PM to someone, but if it's coded RED HOT we know drop what you're doing and hurry up and post before the thread is shut down.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was called a w#@re for my profile picture.
    Maybe they were referring to the CLEARLY naked sand dolphin that you are next to. Just sayin'.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Alright, lil update about the pic being changed. I got a reply that although they did see my pic when someone reported this thread, they didn't find anything wrong with it and they didn't change it. They suggested I had been hacked and that I change my password. This is officially a WTF Wednesday!

just want to add...yeah the bikini pic is back....you ARE hawt....go flaunt.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Alright, lil update about the pic being changed. I got a reply that although they did see my pic when someone reported this thread, they didn't find anything wrong with it and they didn't change it. They suggested I had been hacked and that I change my password. This is officially a WTF Wednesday!

Weird! But at least the mods are being rational.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    borat_bikini_1.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Weird! But at least the mods are being rational.

Yeah!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

YEs it should be color coded like threat levels so we know if a thread is orange hot, we might still finish that junk pic PM to someone, but if it's coded RED HOT we know drop what you're doing and hurry up and post before the thread is shut down.

Great input. I nominate you to head the committee!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    borat_bikini_1.jpg

Hurray for more w#@res! Very niiice ;)

Edited to add

hawt_zpsdc2047ce.jpg
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Jealousy is sad.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    <wh0re

OP You have a great figure by the way
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I can be a W#@re too :-)
    Don't let haters get you. You're beautiful.

Love this response:bigsmile:
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options

An art forum I am on has a little hiney picture that is posted with the thread title when there are risque pictures posted.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Your only a w#@re if ya get paid lol ;)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Whoarity-whoar-whoar;)
  • DTJBMcT
    DTJBMcT Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I get to the point where I can ROCK a bikini, y'all better believe you'll be seeing it in my profile picture. So get my "W#@%*&quot; decoder ring on order, baby... because I am ON MY WAY.
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think it's the latest craze. Facebook is rife anymore with people slamming pictures of attractive individuals or reporting for supposed infractions. Either way it's a way to make them feel better about themselves.

As far as bikini pics go, *kitten* on! Ya'll are rockin them bikinis!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Don't see anyone else posting their bikinis actually on the thread but what the heck, why not??? PicsArt_1370130074299.jpg
  • thewickedlifter
    Options
    Sorry it took me all day to post! Ang you know I support you and I'm glad to see your pic back. Cheers to you beautiful and all the bikini w**res!