eating healthy = lame and boring ....

Options

Replies

• juicybravo
    juicybravo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    that's because I made the crime, now it's time to pay the price. Get it? who loses weight eating pizza dumb dumb.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    that's because I made the crime, now it's time to pay the price. Get it? who loses weight eating pizza dumb dumb.

I do. I lose weight eating pizza, fast food, and ice cream. Guess I'm dumb :laugh:
  • juicybravo
    juicybravo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yup, you are because that's no way near nutritious.
  • astina2727
    astina2727 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Pintrest has really great ideas under the health and fitness section its where i get most my ideas
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

I'm dumb too.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    It's not lame... boring? sometimes but it's better than going to the doctors all the time. I like my food simple, but I do confess, when I have a special event, I eat what I want. that way I enjoy it more! :) take care of your body and it will take care of you. enjoy you junk food while you can. :)
  • shortie_sarah
    shortie_sarah Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between losing weight and being healthy. Counting calories may result in weight loss, but if all or most of those calories are made up of "junk", then your body will most likely not be very healthy..
  • jonnythan
    Options
    yup, you are because that's no way near nutritious.

Interesting claim. I wonder what nutrition, or nutrients, you think I'm lacking.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

I'm dumb too.

Just a big bunch o' dummies over here. :drinker:
  • jonnythan
    Options
    There's a difference between losing weight and being healthy. Counting calories may result in weight loss, but if all or most of those calories are made up of "junk", then your body will most likely not be very healthy..

I'm glad you put "junk" in quotes, because it's sort of a meaningless term.

Isolated, individual foods are not "healthy" or "junky" or whatever. It's an overall diet, in its entirety, that is healthy or unhealthy. If you are feeding your body the nutrients it needs to thrive, in the proper amounts and with an appropriate caloric content, you are eating healthy. If you are either depriving your body of the nutrients it needs, or you are feeding it excessive calories, you are not eating healthy.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with lard. It's just pork fat.. and a lot of people on here do eat bacon which has pork fat right?

I bought some lard for the first time recently, tastes great!

i like to rub lard all over myself and work out ..it helps me avoid starvation mode...

ewwwwww!!!! you ate lard? when I think of lard I remember melting it in the deep friers at Jack n the box.... yuck!!!! prayin for your arteries!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    Options

Isolated, individual foods are not "healthy" or "junky" or whatever. It's an overall diet, in its entirety, that is healthy or unhealthy. If you are feeding your body the nutrients it needs to thrive, in the proper amounts and with an appropriate caloric content, you are eating healthy. If you are either depriving your body of the nutrients it needs, or you are feeding it excessive calories, you are not eating healthy.

BOOM! QFT!
  • brittpugh
    brittpugh Posts: 2
    Options
    i use alot of seasonings && fresh vegies && fruits! like fish W/ lemon && onion && seasonings (salt, pepper, ms. dash, creole seasoning) is freakin awesome && the seasoning may ad like 20 cal to the whole meal? well worth the extra cals!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

I'm dumb too.

agree...idiots...
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

I do. I lose weight eating pizza, fast food, and ice cream. Guess I'm dumb :laugh:

ahh yeh.... me too. not fast food cause I live in the sticks, but I make my own pizza and indian currys, make my own chocolate "icecream" and eat the real stuff too, I eat cake and the epic caramel slice my neighbour gives us for mowing the lawns and feeding the cats, chocolate in general.

its not pizzas fault you ate too much pizza.

pizza is offended.

APOLOGISE TO PIZZA!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with lard. It's just pork fat.. and a lot of people on here do eat bacon which has pork fat right?

I bought some lard for the first time recently, tastes great!

i like to rub lard all over myself and work out ..it helps me avoid starvation mode...

ewwwwww!!!! you ate lard? when I think of lard I remember melting it in the deep friers at Jack n the box.... yuck!!!! prayin for your arteries!

27766694.jpg
  • pattyci
    pattyci Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Eating well doesn't have to = boring. Check out Food Network.com. Bobby Flay has some good healthy alternatives since he lost
    weight and got moving. He's all about big, bold flavors.... nothing boring about that!
  • shortie_sarah
    shortie_sarah Posts: 177 Member
    Options

I have to agree with your statement. What I was mostly referring to (which I should have made clear) is the people who are only counting calories and not their macros. They may think that it's healthy to eat fast food all day as long as the calories fit. But that would result in their macros most likely being out of whack at the end of the day... they met their calorie goal, but they are seriously over in fats, carbs, and sodium, etc..
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You sound boring.

fried chicken and mashed potatoes are boring..since when?

said no one...EVER
  • AlongCame_Molly
    Options

I'm dumb too.

agree...idiots...

<
    an "idiot" who looks like this. :laugh: