June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Options

Replies

• SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Did Day 5 last night and day 6 this morning. Boy what a kick in the but! Is anyone else having issues with tre eir knees? Mine are really sore. Could I be doing something wrong?
  • rhinosfan
    rhinosfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Back at it after a rest day for L1D6. I followed Natalie too. Feel great :happy:
    Only managed about 3 proper push ups and had to go back to on my knees but everything else managed.

Finding the cardio so easy towards the end now and now when she is saying "I know you want to shut off this dvd but stick with us" I'm like "Please I'm not shutting this off I'm going for it" Haha.

Didn't take any measurements when I started but wishing I had now as I am not sure if my stomach is not as big or if its just wishful thinking.

Anyhow hoping everyone else is managing and maybe starting to enjoy this. We can do this!
  • mswinbychan
    mswinbychan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! have just completed the 7th workout of level one.! following a 1200kcal diet, hopefully can lose 5 pounds by July!
  • AMomWhoCanDoThis7
    Options
    What is "NSV?"
  • brit_chick
    brit_chick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Finished day two of level one last night.... my poor calves! Those jump rope jumps kill me! Gotta keep going though i like how fast it goes :)
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    SHREDDERS!!!!! Day 6 complete along with 75 squats. I did 2 extra reg push-ups and improved a touch in my side lunge/should press but I felt it all today. Did not actually feel stronger...does that make sense? It was harder but I did just a bit more. I've got to run out as I have a friend flying in...but I can't wait to see your responses when I get back. HOW WAS YOUR WORKOUT TODAY? Was it a bit harder like mine? Any improvements?? Get it!!!!

ps...NSV is non-scale victory :)
  • geekgirl_2012
    geekgirl_2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today's June 6th and I have completed 30DS level 1 each day! I'm still here with ya! I'm getting better at this too! Woohoo!
  • pommesvertes
    pommesvertes Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Argh :( Failed 10 minutes into L1D3. Don't feel too physically tired, just mentally, with no attention span. Annoyed at myself but meh, I suppose 10 minutes is *something* and I'll re-do day 3 tomorrow.
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done, giving up is not an option
  • ExpectantHope
    ExpectantHope Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hope it's ok if I join in. I started doing it last year but gave up after a few days. I've just done day 1 today and I'm determined to continue this time!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just found this thread... which is awesome for me, as I am spending June doing 30DS too! How perfect! :flowerforyou:

Finished D4 this morning. I am SOOOO SOREEEE... My thighs, my poor thighs....:laugh: And it's bad that when I sneeze I feel the soreness in my abs area lol

Would love to keep updated with everyone here. Love the motivation to go thru all 30 days!
  • MADIABEL
    MADIABEL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to join the fun too, but I'm on Level 2 Day 3. Can I still join too?
  • pinata825
    pinata825 Posts: 4
    Options
    I did Day 1 yesterday... I made it for 8 minutes. Today I made it for 16 minutes! Hoping for the whole thing tomorrow. Wait... I will do the whole thing tomorrow! Also, I need to take pics tomorrow morning. I saw someone in the comments suggest taking pics at day 10, day 20 and day 30. Great idea!! Gonna have to do that!
  • blackeraser
    Options
    on day 3 WISH ME LUCK IM GONNA NEED IT
  • blackeraser
    Options
    finished day 3 right now
    someone help me
    im dying
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    It gets easier blackeraser. Not incredibly easier but it just gets to be a normal routine to sweat your butt off and ache. Keep your chin up
  • MelClaire2000
    Options
    Finished Day 9 today, cant believe its already Day 10 tomorrow and then on to dreaded Level 2 planks lol I was going to do just another day of Level 1 for Saturday then take my rest day Sunday and move to level 2 on Monday, so its not start level 2 then a day of rest and then pick it back up...BUT I feel like I might have shin splints today from all the butt kicks and jump rope so I am debating just finishing level 10 tomorrow and taking both days of the weekend off before starting level 2 to let my shins heal up.....anyone else noticing any shin pain??
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Finished level 1 really strong, currently on day 2 of level 2. Not enjoying this level as much. Too much cardio not enough strength.

I preferred the normal push ups to walking push ups, feel I get a better burn. The ab work from level 1 was harder too. But I am going to stick with it and see what happens.

Never made it to level 3 before so that's something to look forward to right? ;)
  • Juliedancer31
    Options
    Of those of you already doing it, are you seeing results?
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm in if its not too late.