5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". My goal WAS 175...which would THRILL me, but I am going to go for the full monty - 150!
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my end goal is 110-115, I'll have to see how I feel at 115!!
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" and currently at 159lbs. My goal weight is set for 127-133 but my main goal is my body fat percentage. I would rather be 140lbs and my body fat at/below 25%
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and wear size 4/6 now depending on the brand. I'm focusing on my goal: the gym. I'd like to be able to bench my weight,squat double and deadliest double! Bam
  • AbbraKadabra
    AbbraKadabra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly under this post's range at 5'2", but my goal is roughly 130. I really think your goals should be based on how good you feel and how healthy you are at a specific size/weight, though. I have weighed 115 and looked ok, but wasn't toned at all was "skinny fat." I have also been a very fit, muscular and healthy 140 (which is a little high for my height) and was really happy with that. Now I just want to get to a point where I'm healthy and not pulling at my clothes all the time.
  • joellemnop
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have a curvy (or "thick" if you prefer, but I personally don't find that word is flattering) figure. My highest was 169lbs, and I'm currently down to 155 and I usually fluctuate +/- 2lbs.

My current goal weight is 140lbs, which is what I weighed in college. Once I get to 140lbs, I will reevaluate to see if I am comfortable there or if I feel I need to lose more. I think it's important to not only make realistic goals, but to evaluate them along the way.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 188.4 right now. I'm curvy and i love my curves so i would love to get down to between 150-160, just be healthy and be able to rock summer clothes with confidence!! ;)
  • nickymarie011
    nickymarie011 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My goal is not to jiggle.

LOL same. I am 5'5 - 125#'s...loosing too much would look unhealthy. I've been 98# before @ 5'5 and I looked anorexic. Right now, I wouldn't mind losing 5 pounds but its not necessary. I much rather tone and get rid of those annoying jiggly love handles.
  • cllamar
    cllamar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started at 257 and would like to get down to 130. Oh, I am 5'3. I have lost 12 pounds already so hopefully that good start will keep me motivated. I have tried changing my eating habits before and I end up sabotaging myself.
  • tuathanari
    tuathanari Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'4"

Down to 115 and then toning :)
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    5'3" and my weight is fine at 114.
    My goals are to have a larger bootay, bigger bust, green eyes, and size 7.5 feet.
    I will settle for the larger butt with my exercising.
  • ThimbleSizedPerfection
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I want to be 100 pounds exactly.
  • stepholson7407
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 140.
  • cloch123
    cloch123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi. I am 5'4 and had a baby almost two years ago. I weighed 135 before and was in a size 4/6.. I gained 55 pounds with my son and was able to drop 44 pounds in four months counting calories and working out. I then hit a hault for the past 8 months no matter what I did and even gained 10 pounds back and have no idea why I was going to a nutritionist and nothing was working.
    Took a break for a few months and just started back up again today. I am looking to drop 20 pounds and get back down to my pre preg weight or close to it.

Thanks
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5"4 and my goal was 115. I'm fluctuating between at my goal or 2 pounds over depending on when I weigh. Now I see that the number doesn't really matter, I want to tone up more which means more lean muscle so I guess my weight is going to go up. The heavy lifting results that I've seen on here are awesome! One girl was my height, weight 130 and looked like 115 but completely toned.
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i would LOVE to be 115! Currently at 133.4
  • dreamingof_thin
    Options
    100/105 ish. i'm 5'5
  • mam09026
    mam09026 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and the BMI calculator claims that the average BMI for that height is 115-120 pounds. Of course being 140 pounds is just fine too. I was 157 before I entered college & felt like I needed to loose 20+ pounds. Like I just didn't look or feel healthy at all. That was like a year ago & in that year I got stressed with school & ate the typical freshman dorm diet & gained like the freshman fifteen +5 pounds of death. Now I'm 175 & my short term goal is to be 150 by September. But my long term goal is to be 120-125 by next summer or even next fall. So I'd say a good weight for 5'3-5'5 person would be 120-130.
  • Caitu13
    Caitu13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, according to every where I look, I should weigh no more than like 150lbs. I've never weighed that much even when I was at my skinniest. In high-school, I weighed about 170. My highest was 225.

This time around, I started at 195 I think. I would like to get down to 175 and see how I feel, how I look, etc. Losing weight has been extremely hard since having my thyroid removed in 2011. So its been a slow process. Currently I'm 186.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I am 5'2" 132.9lbs started at 198 as my heaviest.
    my goal is to not be skinny I wanna be toned and full of solid cut muscle. I'm thinking like around 120lbs which will be 5 lbs lighter then I was in high school. I will know when I see the body I want