• meandmyface
    meandmyface Posts: 328
    Options
    thank you! Here's one of my others too :) just to spam the thread haha

5067680c087e11e2aaec22000a1cbaa7_7.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have one on my back. A cat I drew myself tribal style. I got it when I turned 18. (Almost 11 years ago) it is a part of me and has expands and shrunk with me through two pregnancy's, anorexia, weight gain and bad eating and years of the wrong ideas. I am very attached to my tattoo. As it is attached to me.

100_6859-vi.jpg

I want a dragon on my ankle for my daughter who was born the year of the dragon. The lion for my son the Leo on my shoulder or both my babies sign in like a yin yang circle center of my back. Or their birthdays over my heart.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I have one on my wrist and one on my lower back, but I really want to get close to my GW and get " tomorrow may rain so today I'll follow the sun" on my side. :)
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Very cool Serena!
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I got this when I hit my goal:

22352033_9663.jpg

That's cute, I am Looking to cover up a tattoo and was thinking something like that . But since it's on my stomach I am waiting until I tone it and really make up my mind.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Very cool Serena!
    Thank you. I never finished it. I did the line work with intent of fling in the eyes with blue and doing the stripes solid. But this is how it stays forever now. I am attached to the raw line work and how it feels
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Women with tats are HOT
  • XavierMino84
    Options
    I plan on continuing my tribal to cross from my right arm/shoulder/neck to my left shoulder and arm.
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    When I turn 21, I want to get a tattoo that represents joyful life, peace and unity, and which when I look at it, it reminds me to be my best and treat those around me with love and compassion :)
  • Wooly_I_am
    Wooly_I_am Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm already half covered. I do have Japanese blossoms on my left arm ;)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyl5CohpH-vJde3KMsHSTFpad6ViuLyud5b04oIbm92UAJzww8

maybe something like this!

tramp stamp.....lol
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    left arm band here in profile pic....
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have zero desire to alter my natural body in any way (I don't even have pierced ears) but I'm in to see pics of tattoos on OTHER peeps. Some just really look a mess, but others are kinda cool looking. At my marathon last weekend I wish I'd taken a pic of the old deep sea diving helmet this one sailor dude had on his leg. It was very artsy. :drinker:
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I want to get 7 paw prints. Two big dogs ones, followed by five smaller cat prints right down my spine. Ouch, I know.. I have two dogs and three cats, lost two in a house fire in 08. They are/were my best buds and I want to scar my body forever to remember them.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Goal weight has nothing to do with it. I plan on getting several tattoos once I reach goal money.

ETA: Cause I'm bored. I want a winged Isis across the back of my shoulders. A siamese head and a boston terrier head on each wrist. Corset lacing down my spine, perhaps someday becoming a trompe l'oeil of an antique 1890's corset. A victorian anti-corset propaganda cartoon either in the middle of my chest or on my bicep. A diorama of fetuses by the 18th century anatomist Roysch (haven't decided where). And that's just the beginning.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just look forward to showing mine off! I have a full sleeve, and half sleeve, but hate my arms. I can't wait to have beautiful arms and wear sleeveless shirts all the time!
  • luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get a lower body fat % but with all this dumb tattoes I have I won't be able to show the full striations :( I wish I had never gotten this tattoes, not even one, I feel cursed with them... I wish I din't have none so when I lower my bodyfat % and attain striations but also the desired rippedness I be able to be and look all natural :(

but thats just me :)