Ab pics if you've had kids.

Options

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 sets of twins 2 years apart. My big twins are 8 and my little twins are 6.

I still have a LONG way to go until my abs are back to where they used to be pre-kids but I'm happy with my progress this far!!!

24d48900-6a9b-40be-a4ae-9cee0d1ee630_zps29ca4a25.jpg
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Want to give some shout outs but i don't even know who to start with! It's so easy to say "oh I've had kids...my tummy will never look toned again". But I am gonna do it! You guys give me proof that there IS hope. Rock on gorgeous ladies ;)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 sets of twins 2 years apart. My big twins are 8 and my little twins are 6.

I still have a LONG way to go until my abs are back to where they used to be pre-kids but I'm happy with my progress this far!!!

24d48900-6a9b-40be-a4ae-9cee0d1ee630_zps29ca4a25.jpg

2 sets of twins?!!! You are a SUPER HERO!!! Rock on!
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all look amazing! Now I can't use the excuse that I have a belly because I've had two kids!! :-)

You are all an inspiration and I think it's great that you've taken away my excuse of being a mother. Time to own up to the fact that bad food choices and lack of exercise has led to my current shape.
  • IliN82
    IliN82 Posts: 108
    Options
    I have 3 kids, picture on the left. A few diet changes and some weightlifting really helped tone things up!
  • SonjaCRice
    SonjaCRice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread is just what I needed to see! Especially the other twin mamas! I was afraid there was no hope for me!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 kids and gained about 35 kg pregnancy weight with each one. My eldest is almost 5 and was born by C-section. My youngest is now 18 months. I'm not yet where I want to be, but I'm slowly getting there.

3145a5a8-9cb2-46c0-9361-984d145a4a9b.jpg
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bump to add my photo later
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 4 children ages 16, 13, 12, 7. I have had 3 C-Sections. I am not where I would like to be, but I am pretty happy with the way my belly looks so far! :)

I am currently about 155 pounds. The before picture on the right upper hand corner was taken when I was about 218 lb.

20130603_112916-kdcollage1.jpg
  • zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    all of you ladies are amazing and very inspiring! I hope I can lose my post prego belly someday and get some abbage of my own!!
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    all of you ladies are amazing and very inspiring! I hope I can lose my post prego belly someday and get some abbage of my own!!

I feel the same way! My stomach is just not on board yet.

Great job ladies thanks for the inspiration!
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    <<<<<
    After 2 kids, 9 and 6. Daughter was 7 lbs 5 oz but I was predisposed to stretch marks so my pretty stomach was forever marred :( My son, 2.5 years later, was 9 lbs 7 oz and gave me more stretch marks! I gained 60 lbs with each of my pregnancies. I've retained about 25 lbs beyond my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm really more interested in toning up and gaining some muscle!
  • louloulou
    louloulou Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    <<<<<--- I have 2 kids. Still a little bit of a tum under my belly button, but I was really lucky in that my skin snapped back quickly and I didn't get any stretch marks.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

8561667256_8b8304658c.jpg

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!

Absolutely amazing progress!!
  • pig2201
    pig2201 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My most recent. Top row is at 170 before I started trying to lose weight. I had 3 kids in 3 years (they are currently almost 4, 2 1/2 and 9 1/2 months now). Bottom row is last night at 128. I've been nursing, eating a 15-20% cut of my TDEE and doing Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone videos at home for the most part.

I still have loose skin and more to trim off my middle, hoping to get into more lifting and running soon - it's been hard to get to the gym with three littles but I need to make it a priority!
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Wow, this thread is awesome! I don't have kids, but I have so much admiration for you ladies and your hard work - you all look amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This thread right here is why I am going go sleep now and my 'hmmm not sure if I will go to the gym tomorrow' just became a hell yeah I'll be going.

Inspirational stuff!!
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<< I have one daughter that is 2 born via c section
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Two kids via c section with 30kg gained with each pregnancy and a hysterectomy. There is hope :smile: .
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options

nice loss!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!