Ab pics if you've had kids.

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I would love to see those with multiple c-sections and excess weight gain during pregnancy of 50+ pounds? anybody?

I personally gained 70lbs. No C-section tho, but that doesn't take away from the fact that we all worked very hard to take the weight off.
    Some of the woman who posted did have multiple C-Sections.
    There are 8 pages of stories here for you to scroll thru.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    13692745493091_zpsbe631719.jpg 9 months PostPartum

You need to go kiss all the women in your family for your fantastic genes! Hard work aside, you hit the genetic lottery! Gorgeous!
    Actually all the women in my family are obese and diabetic.
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    9 months and some change with my third and last son
    5531_101840954822_2982060_n.jpg

And now...my youngest is almost 4 years old
    7dbca4f7-5544-4bdb-b5dd-4b7a315f93bf.jpg

My last two pregnancies did a doozy on me with each of them I gained at least 80lbs. My last was an emergancy c section and I came out of the hospital at 200 lbs. I would later gain 10 or so more pounds due to having ankle surgery.
  • lillybud31
    lillybud31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    2013-06-08223538_zps036631e1.jpg

mum to three kiddies my youngest has just turned one. Still got alot of work to do but getting there slowly ive accepted that my tummy will never be what it once was lol
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Not shabby at all!!
  • emilyeanne
    emilyeanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    um WOW! Hats off to you ma'am! What a difference!
  • emilyeanne
    emilyeanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok..Im not blessed with children, however my mom has always called me her "marshmallow baby" because my stomach is very soft lol. I have nothing but respect for the moms who have worked their *kitten* off to get those after pics. So tell me how did you ladies do it?? What exercises did you do? What diet did you follow?
  • shawmor
    shawmor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

This gives me hope and inspiration! I just had my 6th baby 6 weeks ago. thanks for posting :)
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 kids; 2c sections (one set of twins). My stomach is nowhere near perfect but it is much improved!

I had twins too! And have a total of 3 kiddos. My belly now looks ok even a tight outfit on, ok maybe a bit of a bulge, but the skin...I cannot stand what I look like doing a plank or pushups, for example, my belly skin just hangs out like some lifeless wrinkly piece of meat. Is that fixable without a knife??

I'd love to get rid of the saggy bits. I look reasonably slim, fine in clothes, but a complete walrus in any kind of exercises.
  • trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    9 months and some change with my third and last son
    5531_101840954822_2982060_n.jpg

And now...my youngest is almost 4 years old
    7dbca4f7-5544-4bdb-b5dd-4b7a315f93bf.jpg

My last two pregnancies did a doozy on me with each of them I gained at least 80lbs. My last was an emergancy c section and I came out of the hospital at 200 lbs. I would later gain 10 or so more pounds due to having ankle surgery.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!. My belly looks like the road map of a third world village that just suffered a landslide
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous ladies...amazing ab transformation......I have a. Question......currently I am not in a position to go to gym. Is there a way to start training my abs at home? Could you suggest some excercises with dumbbell weights? I have couple of them a home. I am currently working on jillian micheals 30day shred and her six week six abs routines. I am losing fat overall. I am disheartened that I am not lifting heavy at the gym. I do squats but with dumbbell weights and I do planks etc. However I guess lifting heavy is what works.....can you ladies give me suggestions please.....and did you all start lifting under a trainer?
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    2affce9a-03a4-4db8-9749-360e2fd01820_zps47cc319e.jpg

frontview_zpsf24c6085.jpg

I have had 8 kids. No C-sections. I started with the 30 Day shred, then did Ripped in 30, I am doing Jillians Killer abs at the moment along with the Bob Harper jumpstart diet. I don'y use a gym but work out at home.

Ya'll rock! Go MOMS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous ladies...amazing ab transformation......I have a. Question......currently I am not in a position to go to gym. Is there a way to start training my abs at home? Could you suggest some excercises with dumbbell weights? I have couple of them a home. I am currently working on jillian micheals 30day shred and her six week six abs routines. I am losing fat overall. I am disheartened that I am not lifting heavy at the gym. I do squats but with dumbbell weights and I do planks etc. However I guess lifting heavy is what works.....can you ladies give me suggestions please.....and did you all start lifting under a trainer?

33513286_9686_zps7e68ece3.jpg
    33513286_2890_zpsbac450ab.jpg

I have two kids and I had them back to back. They aren't even 20 months apart. My youngest is now 5. I lift at home and I started with a set of dumbbells - 10, 15, 20. You don't need a trainer. Just a lifting program and dedication. This is a great link for finding dumbbell equivalents to barbell lifts. http://www.dumbbell-exercises.com/index.html I will admit that I did end up investing in a bench, olympic bar and a good set of plates. But you have to start somewhere. The other thing I can tell you is that abs have a lot to do with your diet, just as much if not more so than exercise. At least for me. I didn't start seeing results in my midsection until I increased my protein and started paying attention to my carbs and ate at a deficit. It's really about lowering your bf%.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    You mamas all look amazing, thanks for posting and giving us hope! I've got some work after my 10lb baby!!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I had 3 kids and gained 50 pounds with each of them, I have a flat stomach I just don't have cut Abs... Yet!
  • pixzichix
    pixzichix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    the inspiration you lot give is amazing. I've got a long way to go before i get back to how i was before i had my daughter. It might be a while but it will be worth it.
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 4 children ages 16, 13, 12, 7. I have had 3 C-Sections. I am not where I would like to be, but I am pretty happy with the way my belly looks so far! :)

I am currently about 155 pounds. The before picture on the right upper hand corner was taken when I was about 218 lb.

You look like a different person!!!!! Amazing!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing! Awesome job!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it. This was when baby #6 was a year old...
    c45e3386.jpg

And about a month after that, I was expecting baby #7! He's almost 6 months old now, so I'm still a work in progress. Hopefully I'll have something good to show in a few months.

Here was my before (after baby #5):
    b15081fe-1.jpg
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    This is me so far after 2 boys 3&11/2
    null_zps10d99ba4.jpg
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    2affce9a-03a4-4db8-9749-360e2fd01820_zps47cc319e.jpg

frontview_zpsf24c6085.jpg

I have had 8 kids. No C-sections. I started with the 30 Day shred, then did Ripped in 30, I am doing Jillians Killer abs at the moment along with the Bob Harper jumpstart diet. I don'y use a gym but work out at home.

Ya'll rock! Go MOMS!!! :flowerforyou:

Its like looking at my own belly...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!