What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Crocs!! They have to be the ugliest shoes ive ever seen
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Those high beans some women wear that gives them what I like to call a front bum
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    Women with any clothes on are just wearing to much and its unattractive
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Hmm.

Tight pants on men.

Outdated Jerseys

Crocs are ugly, but funtional at times

Kids with stained covered clothing in public (like set in stains that didnt just happen, or babies with no shoes on in the store)

non sweater turtlenecks

Mules

anything too small/ especially if its paired with baggy pj pants in public

BTW I had an ex that did NOT know how to dress. One day he came walking out of the bedroom in a pair of BLACK tight Wranglers, grey Cowboy boots, an old school teal and navy FUBU jersey, (tucked in no less) and a Quality farm and fleet baseball cap. To top it off he even had accesories... a Coors light belt buckle. He thought I was gonna go someplace with him. WRONG.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    ooh! onesies on women. and "playsuits". and harem pants on anyone.I mean, wtf?

you probably have no idea how comfortable all those things are, especially the harem pants, which, are, great, to wear & look at. 0% spandex.
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options
    socks
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have violated a few of these "laws" that so many of you have written down here. And I don't really care.

I'm curious to know what is meant by a "muffin top" -- are we talking a significantly large, 360 degree overhang, or maybe a half inch? I agree that a 360 degree muffin top with back fat included is a bit of a turn off.

But, my biggest turn offs are large, visible tattoos and body piercings. VISIBLE tattoos on women are especially gross -- especially the kind that are at the base of the spine, aka "tramp stamps". It's not sexy at ALL. Add the visible straps of a thong and EWWWWWWWWW. MY OPINION.

Oh -- and anything worn by the folks found on peopleofwalmart.com.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Men: droopy pants that show off your calvin's
    Women: tight jeans that make things roll
    Both: croc's
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    A baseball cap on a grown-*kitten* man who is not playing baseball.
  • LilMissDB
    LilMissDB Posts: 133
    Options
    Women: shorts with stockings underneath or playsuits, yuck.

Men: Agree skinny jeans is wrong also basketball style sleeveless tops, eww.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Women's shirts that look like these. They look like preggo shirts.
    gagging-928.gif
    womens-plus-gathered-cross-front-tops-turkish-tile.jpg
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    Not clothing, but pinky rings on men, or ANY rings, except for wedding bands.. And large gold necklaces or bracelets on men.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Crocs!
  • logicofsound
    Options
    Banana Hammock on men.

Possibly also Banana Hammock on women.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    clothes in general..I prefer men without them.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    that little top on females that's tight below their breasts. always makes me think they are pregnant
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Female- Anything that says the word PRINCESS in huge arched letters over butt or breast.

Male- Excessively Saggy butt pants.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options

But, my biggest turn offs are large, visible tattoos and body piercings. VISIBLE tattoos on women are especially gross -- especially the kind that are at the base of the spine, aka "tramp stamps". It's not sexy at ALL. Add the visible straps of a thong and EWWWWWWWWW. MY OPINION.

Large visible tattoos and piercing get me all hot and bothered :laugh: :love:
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of butt floss, particularly when I can see it above the tops of a girl's pants. Sorry, never understood the fascination....
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    MAN SANDALS! the kind with the velcro... EW (especially when worn with socks...)