Replies

• operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 kids... There is hope!! :)
    fbbwqWU.jpg
    KhuxGgS.jpg?1

Amazing!

WOW is all i can say. AMAZING work! what did you do to achieve it?

2200+ calories and heavy lifting :)

Was it 2200 net or just 2200? :)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it. This was when baby #6 was a year old...
    c45e3386.jpg

And about a month after that, I was expecting baby #7! He's almost 6 months old now, so I'm still a work in progress. Hopefully I'll have something good to show in a few months.

Here was my before (after baby #5):
    b15081fe-1.jpg

excellent job!!!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    <--- After two pregnancies.
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    mine are starting to come in a bit. there in my photos on my page
  • pabu13
    pabu13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That´s amazing, thankyou for sharing those photos :O))
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so good!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I always search these boards in hopes that I will see someone who has a belly that looks like mine. Never can find one. Hoping I can get some similar results even though my before picture is far different from everyone else. I have like a little "W" at the bottom of my belly. Idk hard to explain. Anyway you ladies look fabulous!
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow! To the ladies that posted pics, you all look amazing.
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for posting your pics - this has been a huge inspiration to me. I have two children, a 4 year old and a 16 month old. I can see how you are all doing so well, and know that I can get there too.

And to the lady with the two sets of twins - wow, you are incredible!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    13692745493091_zpsbe631719.jpg 9 months PostPartum

You need to go kiss all the women in your family for your fantastic genes! Hard work aside, you hit the genetic lottery! Gorgeous!
    Actually all the women in my family are obese and diabetic.

You look amazing! I can only dream....! lol. What exercise etc do you do?

Well done everyone else - you all are giving me inspiration,
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    13692745493091_zpsbe631719.jpg 9 months PostPartum

You need to go kiss all the women in your family for your fantastic genes! Hard work aside, you hit the genetic lottery! Gorgeous!
    Actually all the women in my family are obese and diabetic.

You look amazing! I can only dream....! lol. What exercise etc do you do?

Well done everyone else - you all are giving me inspiration,
    I lift heavy weights 3 days a week doing basic lifts like squats and deadlifts. I rarely work my abs directly. Only the occasional plank. Abs are mostly diet anyway. I eat clean (most of the time) and do cardio for 30 minutes after I lift. I also think breastfeeding has helped this time around. I get away with cheating on my diet alot more often than I used to because of all the extra calories I burn from lactation. But the muscle I have built has nothing to do with it. I trained and ate clean before and during my pregnancy.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I gave birth to 6 kids....not quite abs but not too shabby to

8040150711_a85839e461_m.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

omg...
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow you guys are all my heros. so awesome. I feel like "abs" for me is like a mythical creature...like unicorns...Lol. Myabe someday I'll have an after pic...then you can all remind me that I said this ;)
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    9 months and some change with my third and last son
    5531_101840954822_2982060_n.jpg

And now...my youngest is almost 4 years old
    7dbca4f7-5544-4bdb-b5dd-4b7a315f93bf.jpg

My last two pregnancies did a doozy on me with each of them I gained at least 80lbs. My last was an emergancy c section and I came out of the hospital at 200 lbs. I would later gain 10 or so more pounds due to having ankle surgery.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!. My belly looks like the road map of a third world village that just suffered a landslide

Thank you. Thats the one part of not being like my mom that I like. I may have been cursed with the lack of boobs but I didn't get her stretch marks. My sister has them pretty bad too....she swears by coco butter and they have gotten better over time.
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous ladies...amazing ab transformation......I have a. Question......currently I am not in a position to go to gym. Is there a way to start training my abs at home? Could you suggest some excercises with dumbbell weights? I have couple of them a home. I am currently working on jillian micheals 30day shred and her six week six abs routines. I am losing fat overall. I am disheartened that I am not lifting heavy at the gym. I do squats but with dumbbell weights and I do planks etc. However I guess lifting heavy is what works.....can you ladies give me suggestions please.....and did you all start lifting under a trainer?

I am unable to lift heavy weights due to medical reasons. However I have found that the stability ball and barre type exercises have worked best for me. If you can't get to a gym get a ball and some resistance bands...you will be surprised at what they can do for you.
  • carladanielson1224
    carladanielson1224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    what ab exercizes did you do?
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have visible abs or a flat tummy, but I'm working hard at that area :)

465537ef-9d05-44af-9b0f-a9db62aff8b6_zps1b316fea.jpg
    29482a0c-03cd-493f-b887-a335e91a5061_zps5da17388.jpg
  • ctabs8
    ctabs8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have found the most success from doing the Jillian Michaels body revolution program. It's great for moms, on 30mins a day. I didn't manage to do 6 days a week and I still got major results. I have never been more toned in my life. I have a 5yr old and a 19month old. belly button is still a little wrinkly but getting there.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    <<< I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old.
    I have degenerative disc disease, so I'm not allowed to lift heavy, I'm not allowed to run, and I can't do aerobics. So I do bodyweight squats, push-ups, crunches, lunges and planks. I'm working on pull-ups, but still a way off that yet :)
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I always search these boards in hopes that I will see someone who has a belly that looks like mine. Never can find one. Hoping I can get some similar results even though my before picture is far different from everyone else. I have like a little "W" at the bottom of my belly. Idk hard to explain. Anyway you ladies look fabulous!

I had the 'w' too! I have an abdominal vertical scar and the centre of the W was at the bottom of my scar. BUT the W is gone! Obviously I'm stuck with the scar, but I thought the w was here to stay, and there is no trace of it now. Just keep moisturising and keep well hydrated, and slowly lose weight, and the skin (hopefully) wil retract :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!